H22 EK Build Thread - Keeping it Clean for New England

H22 EK

Dude i just read this and well i also have a 00 si with a h23a and bent valves :( but i dont see myself getting a evo or s2000 like yourself. I Think i will put it up for sale here and Finish playing with my two K powered fits lol.
But how sweet it would be to go buy an evo and a S2K:cool: BTW what color code is that purple its awesome!:twisted:
I had the same problem in my h22 hatch..

The color used for the engine bay was a custom color code, however I do have the mixture properties if you want to replicate it.

And I'm a Lineman.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For like powerlines or for a football team?

H22 EK

Alright so haven't posted here in a while. I've been pretty busy with my new career which has left me limited time to work on this. Finally have some time to play with her a little bit.

I ended up buying a Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold, Ported by Austin at STM paired with a Full Blown 70mm TB and a limited edition satin purple FIC Fuel Rail.
I also picked up an ARDesign Hood Dump, which I've found pretty hard to come across pictures of, so I've provided a few.

H22 EK

Goal for today was to dress the new TB and Manifold - Taking the old sensors off was kind of a pain, Especially the IACV. I ended up snapping 2 of the stock bolts and ended up very carefully thumping it off.

As for hardware, I was kind of depressed when I called STM and they told me that the factory bolts for the sensors were $3.50 each. I ended up taking bolt/thread pitch measurements and found them at a parts store local, all 7 bolts for under $1.

Mounted the intake manifold to see how it looks. Not bad.