3. Drinking and Halo doesnt mix. Found that out when i passed out
4. My user name is BlackhopeFTW come see me bitches

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love how eb and gamestop kept saying you'll never get the game off the shelf... we have like 2 million preorders OMG! I walk in a store, and walk out with the game, circuit city had a bunch of the normal copies and the limited edition, and the legendary

I bought the 69.99 limited edition, I wasn't gonna pay 50 more bucks for a stupid helmet

My gamer tag is RedTurbo0

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats legendary give you?

EF Kid

Banned
is halo 3 any good? i played halo 2 for ever then stopped once i got my first car. I will get it if it is a great game. my gamertag is B16a EF. But will soon be changed to B18C5 EF

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is halo 3 any good? i played halo 2 for ever then stopped once i got my first car. I will get it if it is a great game. my gamertag is B16a EF. But will soon be changed to B18C5 EF
Yes, Halo 3 is well worth the money.

Gamertag xbox live: jTiso

Civicalized

5+ Year Member
i didnt pre order becuase im lazy... but i went to a target in alexandria virginia today at around 4 pm, and they still had about 30 copies plus at least 4 special editions. i guess since theres a best buy and a game crazy right next door, people forget to check target. Anyway, Halo 3 kicks ass. I love all the new vehicles, weapons and bad ass s**t.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My brother said that when he plays the multiplayer game that it's cropped on his t.v. :???: does anyone know how to fix this or is it like that in general. He has a 1080i t.v. and halo2 looks fine on it. Any help would be appreciated :D

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i was rappin so many people last nite lol this game is also beside me gettin rape 5 :thumbs up:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My brother said that when he plays the multiplayer game that it's cropped on his t.v. :???: does anyone know how to fix this or is it like that in general. He has a 1080i t.v. and halo2 looks fine on it. Any help would be appreciated :D
I didn't notice that, but I'm running it in 780p, so dunno if that made a diff. What's cut off?

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm with the other guy that says he hates Halo.

I love first person shooters. Everybody was giving me a hardtime since I never played Halo (playstation folks here)

I got so fed up with you will love this game soo much that I bought the Halo bundle X-Box

Game was the biggest disapointment ever. 8 hours of shooting jim henson space muppets and it was over,
f**k that game

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was checkin out the theater lastnight, you can go frame by frame and see bullets flying what not, pretty sweeet!

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they got alot more guns and to me its seems to move alot faster then halo2

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't notice that, but I'm running it in 780p, so dunno if that made a diff. What's cut off?
My brother solved it. I guess you have to have it in the lowest hi def setting. f**king gay if you ask me :thumbdown

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My brother solved it. I guess you have to have it in the lowest hi def setting. f**king gay if you ask me :thumbdown
That is Gay, WTF?

Anyone notice the network boggin down lastnight? A buddy came over and it took 20 mins to d/l his profile so we could campaign it.

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That is Gay, WTF?

Anyone notice the network boggin down lastnight? A buddy came over and it took 20 mins to d/l his profile so we could campaign it.
Yea, we had the same problem. Me and 3m of my boys were playing 4 player co-op online and it was the laggiest s**t EVER. Bungie should have it fixed soon. At least i hope they do. :scurred:

Busta3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I played last night too and it was lagging not to mention they weren't accepting new profiles at the time. Overall though it's a pretty good game.