Halo 3

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cool game. The new weapons are sweet. The scenery is gorgeous. I like how you can play replays, edit video clips, and take your own screenshots from actual multiplayer gameplay.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got done playing the multiplayer game and I personally think it sucked :thumbdown

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just going to wait until it comes out on PC...PC FTW
For the price of consoles nowdays vs the cost of keeping a PC current to run latest games. $400 for an Xbox FTW!

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the ending was so f**king depressing

*spoiler alert*

everyone f**king dies.....

overall though probably the best game i've ever played although i wish there weren't so many flood level's those get annoying.

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol omg now i want to play the story mode again the battle rifle sucks in halo3 now its slow

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG mission 5... I HATE THE DAMN FLOOD!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you serious!

Man, put some space after the spoiler alert, I didn't want to read it but it was so close my peripheral read it.
I thought everyone knew everyone died in the game and the war was over... hmm... Guess not. I'm only on mission 6 myself.

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have both halo3 and gears of war and still think......

GOW > halo

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the ending was so f**king depressing

*spoiler alert*

everyone f**king dies.....

overall though probably the best game i've ever played although i wish there weren't so many flood level's those get annoying.
maybe you shouldnt be such a NOOB, and beat it on legendary ;) oh and watch after the credits

he doesnt die

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^ are you guys even really seeing the real ending? its f**kin awesome, and it sets up another one

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ are you guys even really seeing the real ending? its f**kin awesome, and it sets up another one
It doesn't necessarily set it up for another one.

I just finished beating it in one sitting... 5.75 hours. My eyes need rest but too much coffee.