Hard to shift into 1st gear, HELP!!

amaestre32

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was wondering if a broken speed sensor will cause this problem, cause my speedometer is not accuaratly working and the speed sensor looks likes its broken
no but replace it..i tihkn it could be your syncros or the linkage check them out, call the guy up and say something/.

achiravuri

5+ Year Member
hey wondering if there is a difference between GSR shift linkage and B16 shift linkage. because i had a GSR tranny with gsr shift linkage and it worked fine. but now, i have a B16 tranny with a GSR shift linkage and i can't shift into 1st gear

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if a shop did it then take it back? if you paid a doctor to fix a broken leg and left with a broken leg would you get on forums asking whats wrong?
someone with some common sense!!

Well said :word:

Solution B would be do your own work, so you know if its right or not.

hey wondering if there is a difference between GSR shift linkage and B16 shift linkage. because i had a GSR tranny with gsr shift linkage and it worked fine. but now, i have a B16 tranny with a GSR shift linkage and i can't shift into 1st gear
read previous page, multiple people mentioned b16 linkage being longer than gsr. Also noticed yesterday you said they were the same according to honda, now your asking this?

I don't know much about b series, but if multiple people were saying they are different lengths I'd get a tape measure out myself and find out.