heaten the tires

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If ur car is a streetcar than that's the fastes street car i've ever seen :shock:
there must be no domestics where you live.... or when you say street car... do you mean 4cyl.. lol

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol this thread has gone pretty far why i dont know but ok.
lmao on the burr
i havent been banned because i believe i havent back talked crap otherwise from the rest
yada yada about the street racing i could care less joy killers
BTW! um where can i get me some DR-20 0 Offset?
you have not been banned because there is absolutely no reason to ban you... lol

probably one of the guys that i know from newark was in the car
well that explains it then.. Newark you say.... probably a stolen car.. didn't want to race and draw attention to himself.. lol :lol:

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k lotion or baby powder. You can smell baby powder easily and it is just AWKWARD. Maybe get rid of your crabs and your balls wont itch.
its hard i have grown very attached to my crabs ive even given them little pet names and im in the process of training them almost like a flea circus but way better.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh,..only Tonee can pull this off.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We would have to see about that. My bike can pull high tens. That is very impressive that your street car can do the same!
i doubt your F4i goes high 10's, considering a professional bike drag racer dude went 10.75 @ 127.09 and set the record. Most people are running 11.40's - 11.50's with sprocket changes, filter, PC III and a decent slip on.

there must be no domestics where you live.... or when you say street car... do you mean 4cyl.. lol
most domestices that run 9's are trailer queens. I have a couple of friends with mid to low 9 second hondas that drive them to and from the track :lol:

Mad Dog Tannen

Registered VIP
i doubt your F4i goes high 10's, considering a professional bike drag racer dude went 10.75 @ 127.09 and set the record. Most people are running 11.40's - 11.50's with sprocket changes, filter, PC III and a decent slip on.

most domestices that run 9's are trailer queens. I have a couple of friends with mid to low 9 second hondas that drive them to and from the track :lol:
Can I get a bibliography in those numbers? That's not the numbers I have seen.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most domestices that run 9's are trailer queens.
there is a difference between being on a trailer because you have to be.. and being on one because it is more convenient.. I have had several friends with domestics that float right around single digit passes (sub 10s) and while they would take them out and drive them around sometimes just for fun.. when they went to the track they would normally trailer them just because they were old heads with money and had car trailers.. trucks.. etc.. the thought process being if they are going to the track and running the car with all it has breaking is a definite possibility.. so just trailer the car for the sake of convenience.. ..

I have a couple of friends with mid to low 9 second hondas that drive them to and from the track :lol:
how many axles do they go through on the trip to and from.. :oh:

:lol:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF is the thread about anymore. Baby powder, lotion, drag trailer queens?

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A bike vs. a car is retarded. I'll race your crotch rocket in a jet plane how about that

Mad Dog Tannen

Registered VIP
how is it retarded? bikes arnt as fast as everyone cracks them up to be ;)
Not really. Hyabusas/Kawasaki ZX14's will pull 9's completely stock all day long. How many stock cars will do that? There only limiting factors are they have no downforce tracton and poor braking compared to cars that just have more rubber on the ground.