Help me!!!!! intake manifold swap

rickles8099

Faster than you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can you zoom in on it? i cant even see where its coming from.

DoUgHb0y

5+ Year Member
its a hose right under the fuel rail... it goes into the manifold but i dont know where to connect it...

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's the PCV hose, depending wher ethe PCV cnister is may determine where you may have to re-route you PCV hose, or you may not have if the stock hose came up into the same area.

DoUgHb0y

5+ Year Member
Tom said:
it's the PCV hose, depending wher ethe PCV cnister is may determine where you may have to re-route you PCV hose, or you may not have if the stock hose came up into the same area.
can i just close it off with something? or is it important?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
DoUgHb0y said:
can i just close it off with something? or is it important?
if your turbo'd then you can go without it, but if you not then your going to need it.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DoUgHb0y said:
where does this go?
thats a coolant hose, goes to the throttle body, just leve it, if all your doing is swaping the intake manifold it should just bolt on and connecto everything.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Holy s**t i was wrong, i couldn't see the tiny circle, lol, i stand corrected.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where? is is wher ei circled? what year SI manifold is it from?

i think it 88-89 has some kind of valve thing there, and 90-91s have a L shaped pipe on it for the barke booster hose.

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here Points to you're pcv hose and leads to you're pcv valve which pops in the corner of the manifold which is the blue dot i spotted. The red line to the left of the picture is a hose that leads to a port on you're throttle body which coolant runs threw.

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
where? is is wher ei circled? what year SI manifold is it from?

i think it 88-89 has some kind of valve thing there, and 90-91s have a L shaped pipe on it for the barke booster hose.
That which i think only came "or i heard" on the 90/91 manifolds but it could have been 88/89, idk. But anyways it's for you're fast idle solenoid i think is what it is called, i might be mixed up though. What you can do is get something to plug it up with or over, and the port on the top left can be plugged also. I have both of the manifolds, one with and one without, i rather use the one without...makes things simpler. 8)