help tuning up

mastashea20

5+ Year Member
iite thanks for all the advice plan to order/change soon and also will i have to change my oil after ne of these thingrs r changed?

Solsykness

5+ Year Member
iite thanks for all the advice plan to order/change soon and also will i have to change my oil after ne of these thingrs r changed?
if you haven't had an oil change since you bought the car, you SHOULD get that done ASAP! lol.

silverstreak98

5+ Year Member
wow so it looks like im not the only person getting the shitty end of the stick on the gas mileage I'm also averaging 170-190 but also think might have something to do with my o2 sensor? my second one isn't in the header on the bottom it wont fit, hits the axle. n its a d16y7 auto :( im ashamed of it :( b16 blew up :(

RonJ

Banned
wow so it looks like im not the only person getting the shitty end of the stick on the gas mileage I'm also averaging 170-190 but also think might have something to do with my o2 sensor? my second one isn't in the header on the bottom it wont fit, hits the axle. n its a d16y7 auto :( im ashamed of it :( b16 blew up :(
The secondary O2 sensor has no importance for gas mileage. It is only used to monitor the health of the catalytic converter.

J-Sap

5+ Year Member
The secondary O2 sensor has no importance for gas mileage. It is only used to monitor the health of the catalytic converter.
It made a big difference in my car. Mind you my car was throwing the code for a bad secondary O2 sensor but none the less it helped.