Hendo's EF hatch project

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it might man stay positive lol
Well, I certainly hope it is. Would be a nice Christmas present lol

Picking up project # 3 on the 8th. Pictures and a new thread shortly thereafter.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So every once in a while there's actually a good deal on the c-list. Picked these up about half an hour ago:

I will be taking 4x4 status to a new level with my fat fives lol

Not a dent, no rash, 3/4 center caps and these Hankook ipike snow tire have more than half their tread left. Paid all of $200 for em, I think I frikkin stole em. Now, to polish, plasti-dip white, or powdercoat candy purple? XD

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That is a steal, those tires alone probably cost more than $200. My vote goes to white.

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
coming along pretty damn good keep up the work

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think I'll probably polish them. Looked around at some pictures and I do think they look the best on any color car, although white would look nice with the TGP too.

Official notice: Rico is gonna start shooting paint next week. Figures, I'm going out of town next weekend to pick up the new project and drive it back.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You'll see. And laugh, I'll bet. XD

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Like I said, helluva week with the c-list:

$80 make you holla. Not sure which car they're going in yet. If I do put them in the 91, it's only a stopgap until I get a couple of real chairs.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Strange. It won't work on my phone but shows up on the computer.

How bout now?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stupid tapatalk i guess. Still cant see it lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seats look good. I hate my tan seats in the teg. I've seen gray ones go for like $60 around here. I want GSR ones with the blue and gray pattern.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I casually checked the yards for a couple years before I found a clean set of grey Teg seats for my EG8. Most of the time the ones I found were missing or shredded. And when they weren't, they were the wrong color. I should have checked CL a LOT earlier in my search. Good catch!

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm thinking the seats are gonna go into the 91. I'm trying to use as much OEM Honda stuff as possible, can save the 'spensive seats for another project.

Interesting item: my seat belt tensioners are totally blown out on both sides. OEM replacement ones are available new for about $175 each. Website says the OEM is Takata, kinda cool. I'm really thinking about it to stop the buckles from getting caught in the doors and f**king up the new paint..