Here's a vid of me hitting a 13.4@113mph

02SilverSiHB

TURBO b***h
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll have to scan the slip later, but I have vid for proof
I got a shitty 60ft...2.44

right click save target as
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjU0OTc0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

My setup:
Stock clutch
Stock muffler
Stock differential
10psi
precision turbo with custom piping by VSV
17" buddy club rims with falken ziex tires

Here's the time slips and a few new vids

This evo couldn't get out of the 14's...only 90something traps :mrolleyes
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjU1Mjk5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

My mild shake is better than yours :mgriggn:
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjU1MzAwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

And a 13.5 I ran
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjU1Mjk4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

Last edited:

wildest5

B16a1 CRX Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my internet is being retarded tonght so i didn't get to see it though, but good job man

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine works, and i seen it, nice run. def gotta bring down the 60. any plans to help you do that?

02SilverSiHB

TURBO b***h
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bangin' HB said:
mine works, and i seen it, nice run. def gotta bring down the 60. any plans to help you do that?
yeah, I have a quaife lsd and clutch setup in my closet...dieing to go in..just haven't had the time.

Then I'll get some cheap 15X7 rims with drag radials :P

civicracing98

im a cc whore :/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn what a nice setup, if i had an ep3 i would go precision turbo too

02SilverSiHB

TURBO b***h
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FhCRubarb said:
that is the poorest launch ive ever seen man lol.
I know, I have to launch that way...my turbo spools so quickly, that if I launch any higher with my current setup, I just spin out like a crazy man.

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just rev it up to right before your turbo spools then pop that clutch

It looked like you were casually taking off, not racing.

02SilverSiHB

TURBO b***h
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had it revved to around 2500rpm...that's where my turbo spools at man...you don't get it.

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good job man... ill be right up there with you, when i get my wrx :mrgreen:

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
or the wrx with all the stuff imma do to it :mrgreen: as soon as i find one i like im gonna get a full turbo back exhaust and a apexi or greddy boost controller

so you can bring it bc its already been brought it :twisted:

02SilverSiHB

TURBO b***h
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracer_x said:
or the wrx with all the stuff imma do to it :mrgreen: as soon as i find one i like im gonna get a full turbo back exhaust and a apexi or greddy boost controller

lets put it this way, I killed my friends EVO with his reflashed ecu, cat back exhaust, and I had 2 extra people in my car to his one extra person...I'm not scared...but I will give you this...you have awd with the wrx, so you'll do great on the take off. But on the street, I'll destroy the evo and sti...I'm not kidding at all :twisted:

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracer_x said:

oh, you havent got it yet?well imma get a twin turbo lamborghini and burn you all :roll:

stfu

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
h23vtecturbohatch said:
oh, you havent got it yet?well imma get a twin turbo lamborghini and burn you all :roll:

stfu
bastard.... :mrgreen:

no im gonna get it round march as a bday/ early grad gift, and bc the civic is falling appart

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
better watch what you wish for, ive seen a few sti's run sub 13.2 stock. One ran a 12.9 stock. I also have seen a sti w/ turboback and up pipe run a 12.6. Get the lsd in then start calling out the big dogs.

02SilverSiHB

TURBO b***h
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, I know I need the lsd in to compete with their times...their awd rocks, helping them get up and going. I'd be interested in seeing there 60ft. I'm putting my lsd/clutch in tomorrow and should be able to hit the track on the 18th. I'm aming for a 12.4-12.6

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in wrx anything below a 2.0 60' is really good. im thinking the fastest 60 time i saw for an sti was 1.66 which is NUTS.

importlegions

1 god, 1 life,1 choice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
02SilverSiHB said:
lets put it this way, I killed my friends EVO with his reflashed ecu, cat back exhaust, and I had 2 extra people in my car to his one extra person...I'm not scared...but I will give you this...you have awd with the wrx, so you'll do great on the take off. But on the street, I'll destroy the evo and sti...I'm not kidding at all :twisted:
id liek to see you against my friends 400 hp fd, he ahs the same setup i want on my future rx7 once i sell my civic and galant :twisted: