Hey I'm Kim

bones420

5+ Year Member
Nice car, I used a hair dryer and a flat head on mine, pry them apart
gently, easy mod!

justinturner92

new to the game
5+ Year Member
if you to carbon fiber hood, don't buy cheap. if you do, you'll probly end up getting one that's flimsy and will start to look bad very quickly. that's what one of my friends did, and he regrets it. since then, he bought another one, but more higher end, and clear coated the s**t out of it so that rocks from the road didn't chip it. either way you go, make sure YOU are happy with it. good luck with the future changes, and welcome.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome! Love the civic you just got. Don't like the huge rims (like said ~200 before me) but other than that.. I love it. Good luck.

btw, your gunna get leg humpedd. ;)

-Civic-Ex-Kim-

haha thanks guys i definitely wanna go for the carbon fiber hood because it feel like it would look alot better and yeah ive been told by many people to clear coat it alot. everyone shutup about the rims i know they suck lol im going to get rid of them asap. and i wanna lower it but ill have to do some research on it. and no 00_Civic_Ex i will NOT get leg humped lol

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
Very impressive start. Not being sexcist or anything but allot of girls dont know what to upgrade their car with. But i have a good feeling u know wat ur doing. Good idea would be to sell the rims u have now get some steelies for the time being and save up for some drag rims or some gramlights in black or gold. Personally i would loeave the carbon fiber stuff for last and work on everything else fist but to each their own. For suspension i would go with skunk2 coilovers or some ground control coilsovers. For exhaust deff go with the Apexi WS2 or N1 series. for Header i would say DC sports. And with just this ur car will look hella fresh. Well good luck with the car. And i want u to make us all on CC proud of wat u have done.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if you want to get an idea of what kind of stuff to get for your car check out some of the cars on nwp4life.com

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh lord, how has this NOT hit 9 pages?

Welcome to the site! You have a great foundation to start with, lose the rims, and you'll be golden! :welcome:

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: Kim !!!! Enjoy your stay!! You will find LOADS of info throughout the forums. Nice ride. Is that the 4X4 version? :lol: Im kidding. Welcome to the family!!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome, nice civic, can't wait to see what you finally decide to do with it

LaPlaca92

Nice coupe! It wouldn't hurt to lose those rims though haha. Try seeing if you can sell them on craigslist or something, you'd be surprised at how many people may be interested in the rims. If I was you, I would throw a nice set of Volk or OZ's on it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you cant mangage to sell the rims, could always paint them

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Civic looks clean for the most part! It's got a lot of potential!

And for pete's sake, don't do the black housing headlights. If anything, buy some of this and use it instead. It'll look closer to EK9 headlights.

and don't paint the wheels you have now. That'll only make them look pretty bad.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
atleast u spelled vtec right...

welcome to cc

EDWINV00SI

PROJ3CT EM1
first off welcome to cc & second i say you sell the rims for $200 or more & get some steelies like stated above for the time being. anyways good luck with your build. your car is clean & has a lot of potential!

93Civicspeed

Okay yeah they covered the basics, Lose the big goofy wheels, drop it 1.5", replace the grill insert that might be the problem and the CF hoods look nice and drop some weight, tint the windows for sure, looks like the tail lights are after market already. Personally it looks sick, you have pretty much the same car I do just mines a 93 with the D16Z6 instead of the Y8. Good find and the motor if they havent already remove the stock air box and put atleast a short ram intake on, you could do a axle back exhaust for alittle bit of noise and possible hp gain of maybe 2 lol. But as it is already stated make it your own, and hope you enjoy joining the Civic Family