homemade air intake

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea you can say no in any state, but most cops will call for the k9 unit if you say no. and if the dog smells something suspicious they will tear your car apart, because they have probable cause.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
yea you can say no in any state, but most cops will call for the k9 unit if you say no. and if the dog smells something suspicious they will tear your car apart, because they have probable cause.
most agencies dont even have K9's my agency has to call another jurisdiction of we need one ...

cops use it to guilt you into giving up what you got they will be walk away and talk on the radio and then say "well I just called for the K9 unit, so we are gonna wait on him, unless you wanna just give me what you got and it will be much easier on the both of us"

The truth is all they did was talk to another unit for back up use some "10 codes" that you dont understand and lie to ... but you didnt hear that from me :thumbs up

PpSiR

SiRegistered Use/2
5+ Year Member
amej8 said:
Mine cost like $35 shipped off eBay. Generic 2 piece intake so it can be either short ram or cold air. Then I spent $55 shipped on an AEM Dry Flow filter.
I done the same thing, and it works fine 4 me too....

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BOOM!!!! and thats how its done :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

oneThree

dcshoeco
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Two words........Whale d**k! 4" Filter, 6" Mid to a 3" inlet-ported to 78MM Throttle Body with a Skunk2 intake manifold.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love the mixed emotions towards the dualie intake. it was my first diy project when i was like 17

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mugenkid18 said:
i love the mixed emotions towards the dualie intake. it was my first diy project when i was like 17
don't get me wrong, it does look good :thumbs up

zipppablo

5+ Year Member
question

What up guys!

I've been debating wheter to buy a CAI or a SRI, obviously we all know that one of them gives you more power on the mid range and the other one is design for a high end power.
Reading thru the forum I realized that a lot of people buy the cheap ones from ebay, my question is this, doesn't the brand name ones like (AEM or INJEN) have both the vacum line and the little sensor fitting welded on to the pipe so that u don't et c/engine lights? and do the cheap ones from ebay also have it, I know that the ones from ebay have the vacum line, but I dont c no fitting for the sensor, and if they dont have it will i have a c/engine light if I put a cheap one?

Thanks for the help.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well for one you dont need the vaccum line, you can get a little filter to cover the hole for like 10 bucks if you needed to, and i got mine from ebay and it came with a spot for my o2 sensor and vaccum line....just make sure and check out the picture and read everything before you buy it