10+ Year Member
any1 know which gate autocross is in?

Smag1022

5+ Year Member
$15 per person, and it opens at 9a.m.

str8venom99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill be there. does anyone know if there is a show also or is it just race and autocross

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
honda day at english town consist of 4 mayjor key role`s in attracting one of the largest crowd`s they have all year 1 would be the drag racing for Honda-Acura models Cars only Street muffeled of course the 2 would be this year a new twist to the annual honda day at english town is the Auto Xing that will be held there and 3 would be the Car show wich has been going since there first meet rather larger then any of the normal car meet it actually take up the show lot and then from past the food stands and 4th and certianly not the least Are The Vendors a wide variety of raffels and parts vendors will be setting up boths all over the place so if you plan on buyin some rims or some items make sure you bring the cash.

Oh and on that note were bringing a cooler full of goodie`s,I aint payin no f**king 8 bucks for a water bottle and close 9 bucks for alittle sandwich hell with that.

Smag1022

5+ Year Member
honda day at english town consist of 4 mayjor key role`s in attracting one of the largest crowd`s they have all year 1 would be the drag racing for Honda-Acura models Cars only Street muffeled of course the 2 would be this year a new twist to the annual honda day at english town is the Auto Xing that will be held there and 3 would be the Car show wich has been going since there first meet rather larger then any of the normal car meet it actually take up the show lot and then from past the food stands and 4th and certianly not the least Are The Vendors a wide variety of raffels and parts vendors will be setting up boths all over the place so if you plan on buyin some rims or some items make sure you bring the cash.

Oh and on that note were bringing a cooler full of goodie`s,I aint payin no f**king 8 bucks for a water bottle and close 9 bucks for alittle sandwich hell with that.
:agreed: HAHAHAHA !!!!!

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
My Ls Is RUNNING SHITTYYYYY ,I`ll be doing 15`s or even worse 16`s I hope,I can ge ti fixed befor then.

str8venom99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anybody know what it costs to show? i dont have much to show but if its not too expensive i might do it.

Slowens

Banned
You know what's best of Honda day? All the punk HTers who suck off band wagon tech posters *cough skunk/omni. cough* and steal cars it's swell!

The true Honda people don't go to this meet of theft and rice, It's a Honda tech meet anyway, how crass you invite yourselfs.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'll suck someones d**k if they have a k20 in a rhd 93 coupe....and then i'll post the story up on honda-tech.

isn't that why everyone is going??? :2confused

vinnybones

Take it to the street
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is there anybody from the deptford area that is going an wanna meet up ?