honda_tunerz EG build thread!

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i call bs cause when you made your first thread for the blue one you had no idea what to do with it and the red one seems far to good and a big leap from that
exactly, i dont see how someone who doesnt even know what exhaust will fit their car, or what one to choose, can manage to swap a sunroof, an engine, and replace a whole exhaust system even though he just got one not too long ago. oh, OP, can you tell us exactly what you needed for that engine swap? and what wiring did you have to do for your "ex sunroof conversion"?

HondaBlood

Grease Monkey
its got a different front clip i said that. the other one was all bondo cracked and bent and the bolts didnt line up right. the bay and the out side was all that was painted not the inside. and the sun roof, its called an ex conversion.
What your calling a front clip is the core support and people don't bondo them. This is thin sheet metal designed to hold the radiator, hence the name core support. I REPEAT YOU CAN'T BONDO THEM!!! So sorry man your whole story is BS like so many others said.

civic92si

Gina my Lady in red
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wowzer! we know hes BS!! unless he have picture of changing every DAMN thing =D

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its got a different front clip i said that. the other one was all bondo cracked and bent and the bolts didnt line up right. the bay and the out side was all that was painted not the inside. and the sun roof, its called an ex conversion.
Oh, so you took a roof pan and sunroof assembly out of an EJ1 and put it on your EH2? Good job man, amazing work. That engine bay looks exactly how they painted it from the factory!

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fawking 2010er's.. BS pics.. start a REAL build thread with the blue pos.

there are too many radical differences to be ignored, and other thread posts suggest you lack the knowledge to do them all...

civic_dreamer

5+ Year Member
Can some one explain to me what the point of lying here is? Did something go over my head? What a waste of time!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lolz after i owned him he deleted the pic of the red car, bwhahaha