hondata s100

dagajdm

5+ Year Member
thinking about using that for tuning....
opinions and feedback are welcome
and if someone can tune lmk
thanks

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it works, and its cheap.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea. because eCtune has such a wonderful database and following for support.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you have to realize that tuning is more important then anything else. i've seen those cheaper tuning systems fail in many ways. some of them only have a rev limiter on cloudy days and your in 4th gear. :roll:

Almighty-Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I run eCtune and it is absolutely flawless. Support is fantastic, if you experience any problems Calvin is more than glad to help get you up and running with giving you ideas to work out any problems you might be experiencing and if after that you still can't get it up and running, he will remote connect to your computer and work out the problems for you. Ask Homodata to do that for you...LoL...they'll probably laugh harder than I just did.

I have never had a problem with anything even in the pre-release stages, the software is solid, packed with a ton of features and everything works 100%

dagajdm

5+ Year Member
k so lets say i order the s100 and then wat?i put to my ecu but how do i tune????all i've ever done is tune with crome but ive blown 2 motors so far and i cnt let that happen again..

swalgier

Banned
s300 with boost control thats waht i have in my integra best better then aem ems

hondata is hands down best way to go

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
k so lets say i order the s100 and then wat?i put to my ecu but how do i tune????all i've ever done is tune with crome but ive blown 2 motors so far and i cnt let that happen again..
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu8pzKidIAToBygJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0MjZua2p2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA01BUDAwOV85NQ--/SIG=1208ibd7d/EXP=1210612723/**http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1347699

go there and look for a local tuner. give them a call and talk to them about it. Honda-Tech is down right now, so that link might not work.

Almighty-Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who have you found that will tune eCtune locally?
I tune myself so don't need anyone local. They do have a directory list of authorized tuners and if there isn't one that is local to you, any competent tuner should be able to use the software without too much issue, basically just have to search through the program to find everything that he needs. Shouldn't be too hard since everything is layed out pretty nicely.

s300 with boost control thats waht i have in my integra best better then aem ems

hondata is hands down best way to go
That is just so false. AEM is by far the better unit. A ton of features and if not for anything else, it's a self contained unit with no need to have anything soldered into a factory ecu or have the need for a jumper harness, just plug it in, load it up and go.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i just havent seen eCtune prove itself in anyway yet. go to the tracks and see what people are running. the people whose cars are running. Hondata is a proven system. some people don't like that. they usually end up with Crome.

Almighty-Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just havent seen eCtune prove itself in anyway yet. go to the tracks and see what people are running. the people whose cars are running. Hondata is a proven system. some people don't like that. they usually end up with Crome.
Just cause everyone uses it doesn't make it the best, it works. eCtune and Neptune are both proven softwares which I say are much better choices and are slightly cheaper.

Almighty-Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great support, excellent layout, ease of use, tons of features...all around solid programs and both are cheaper.

The S100 has to be tuned by a dealer or anyone with ROM editor software and look at it's features. For $199 you get eCtune Pro which you can tune yourself or have tuned by a dealer and you get all of it's features. I even think there is a DIY version of eCtune released or being relased which is comparable to the S100 and it's going to be $99