Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is so not 1" lowered.

civicej1821

5+ Year Member
its lower then "1 looks like a 2inch. drop

ryanM

i'm riding on sprint extreme drop springs, 3.25" inch drop and i don't have a problem with anything, some what of a stiff ride but no bottoming out problems. my hatch has been lowered like that for over 8 years and it took me some time to get used to driving it that low when i first dropped it. just be careful.
i demand pics.

ive always wanted to see pics of a civ with those springs.

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
seriously who makes threads on how to drive a car.......

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
seriously who makes threads on how to drive a car.......
Okay, just because you got hated on in your thread does not make it right to go and ruin some other person's thread, that is such a b***h move...maybe you should leave cc... we are better off without whiners like yourself

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha ur good........nah im not whining nor bitching.....im f**kin heated ......u guys give me s**t about the dumbest s**t and people that make threads on how to drive a car thats exactly what im trying to say, im not bitching or whining bro, im trying to prove a f**kin legitimate point.....but obviously u dont see that......nah i will peace outta this forum lol no prob........

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
next thread bro why dont u ask how to f**kin tighten lug nuts these guys are all over it!!!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now these cars are low and drive around everyday. its all about knowing the road and being alert. going sideways will save lives!!!!

That's redicuous!! :shock:

I just hit bumps head on chicks dig sparks flyin

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha ur good........nah im not whining nor bitching.....im f**kin heated ......u guys give me s**t about the dumbest s**t and people that make threads on how to drive a car thats exactly what im trying to say, im not bitching or whining bro, im trying to prove a f**kin legitimate point.....but obviously u dont see that......nah i will peace outta this forum lol no prob........
lol. ok bro!

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
manuver around every single bump in the world & take caution to areas you dont know too well.

BobbyT5408

5+ Year Member
That at least 2 2.5 inches fo sho mine rids alittle higher than that and i got 2" lowerin springs, and in North Eastern PA i have no proublems, i cant imagine that texas has much worse roads than here