how many of you

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have no A/C or P/S. its easy to turn, and i live in east texas, so it gets kinda hot here, but i deal with it.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
em1's stock come with ac, ps, and cc. i took my ps belt off last summer, it only makes it hard to drive in a parking lot at low speed and its really not that hard. im putting the ps belt back on this week. i had no ac for about 6 months through winter, didnt notice a difference at all til i reinstalled it this past april (you cant not have ac in charleston). the cc is staying in, great for road trips

Stock Boy

5+ Year Member
97 CX with no a/c, no ps, no power windows or mirrors, no power door lock and no rear windshield wiper. lol nothing. Come like that stock.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No Ps..no Ac.. it's a b***h sometime's but I deal with it.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like how the bay looks without p/s or a/c but i would chose comfort over looks any day

97ek4man85

5+ Year Member
no p/s ftw! i have a 97 cx i have A/C and i love it, but imo i wouldnt have p/s it takes power from the motor and its more moving parts witch means more maintence and not having p/s makes u stronger!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone need an a/c compressor? I've seen a few posts were they cut the belt cause the compressor was shot. I got one sitting in my closet, pm me.

95gainfla

5+ Year Member
My 00 ex came with ps, ac, and cc, but i removed them all. PS and AC are definitly going back in before its back on the road though.

my 91 has 'power assisted steering', which ive come to find out means that if you're moving more than like 5mph, then its 'power steering' lol. it has AC too..but it needs a charge.

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
P/S should be ripped out, however only if your going to do it the right way.

You want to loop the lines closest to the rack as possible. Either make a sealed line, or install a breather can for pressure and air to enter/excape.

Either way works just fine if done right. I took it as far as all stainless hoses, and a reserve nozzle that will allow a quick fill up, but still keeps air out, and fluid in. I can turn with my pinky finger (going faster than 3mph).

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
73 mg ... nothing at all

91 civ lx, no ac cause i blew up 3 compressors then said f**k it, had everything else though, i used to laugh at my friends base corolla that cost $13k and had no options cept a/t .... meanwhile my civic had everything and was quicker

94 accord ex, everything

96 integra ls, everything

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my compressor went out for my ac but a new one is like 330 bucks......and im moving out to phoenix here soon cause im going to UTI there.....so im gonna sweat my balls off 24/7

that_sick_eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got a 92 hatch wit no a/c no p/s but it feels like i got p/s haha i sweat my ass off in the summer

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no ac either, and my 99-00 heater conversion broke, so its always on hot, and when im getting up on it, air is finger blasting its way inside my compartment.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I took my ac to free up room when i was planning to boost. so i dont have ac but i dont have cruise control and power steering.

NinetyOne4spd

5+ Year Member
Hey , I'm brand new here. After being laid off over a year ago I went from a 2005 Dodge SRT-4 (1st owner), to a paid in full 1991Civic Hatchback STD or base model or whatever you call it. Heheh, Went from 240 hp to 70 hp, effin economy! Anyway, I'm glad to have a way to get around and it's great on gas Just bought it less than a week ago. No P/S, AC doesn't work, 4 speed manual. It is a biyatch and a half to turn when driving slow. Can power steering be installed?

Mugen23

5+ Year Member
I have A/C but my pulley came off so i have to put it back on and i have power steering