How much for a paintball gun?

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Get a smart parts ION, cheap, really fast after a simple "tune", just get a hopper that can keep up with it and a good compressed air tank, that way you haven't spent a lot of money on a great gun, and it will perform great.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/4422/

I did my homework on this gun, and got it a price I could not refuse. Unfortunately I won't be able to play a game until next Saturday. I'll be sure to check back in and let you know how it was after a full day of play.
Okay bro glad you know what you got into then. Hope it works out for you. Buying from a new company like that to me is sort of like buying the first model of a car. Youre not garaunteed problems but if you wait until its been out for a while, theyve had a chance to fix the bugs.

Get a smart parts ION, cheap, really fast after a simple "tune", just get a hopper that can keep up with it and a good compressed air tank, that way you haven't spent a lot of money on a great gun, and it will perform great.
Dude is that a serious comment??? Reading ownz you. He already had a SP Epiphany which is better than an Ion.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I didn't feel like reading the whole thread, just put in an opinion if he hadn't had one. I know that an Epiphany is better, I was about to buy one instead of my Ion. It was the day the Epiphany was released. Then I thought how much I hadn't played recently, and just wanted something good, but not pricey.

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I also dont feel like reading this 11 pg thread.

but i must say if you are looking into a quality beginner gun. i stand by the Dragon TES. i loved it. made a couple trigger mods and some other small ones and she worked great.

think i got it for like 125 shipped.

check it out.