How often do you get laughed at cause you drive a Civic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm asian and I drive a Honda.

Figure out the answer yourself.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm asian and I drive a Honda.

Figure out the answer yourself.
the gay? :lol:

j/k bro

mraz514

5+ Year Member
people don't really tend to laugh at a girl driving a civic.
i laugh at those civic drivers who modded their entire car at autozone.

wetcmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i get the race stare from all the mexicans here usually im the one laughing at their rde because the cars here well..its a joke people havent gotten off fast and the furious..ohh they are making another movie so get ready for the match box cars:P

CIJIC

5+ Year Member
can we see pics of your car? maybe that will help us figure out why.. yea what he said

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've never gotten laughed at besides one guy in a parking lot who had a beat Fox body. He told me my totally stock Civic riding stock height on hubcaps was rice. He seemed kind of special though... so I don't really count that one. That was around four years ago probably.

My car gets a lot of stares. When I drive I've seen people just look, I've seen people on the opposing lane watch me drive past, and I've even seen people hang out of the passenger side window in order to gawk at my car. When it's parked I get a lot of people walking by who look and I've even seen a handful turn around a few more times to check it out from behind.

I've even been told of a few people who have come into my workplace asking who drives the red coupe. One guy, when he was told it was a girl, just replied that he thought that was hot. Most of the time I think I'm there when they ask though. I've gotten lots of compliments from other owners of imports and other cars like modified Camaros and even a guy in a 1914 Model-T took the time to tell me he liked my car.

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
I've never gotten laughed at besides one guy in a parking lot who had a beat Fox body. He told me my totally stock Civic riding stock height on hubcaps was rice. He seemed kind of special though... so I don't really count that one. That was around four years ago probably.

My car gets a lot of stares. When I drive I've seen people just look, I've seen people on the opposing lane watch me drive past, and I've even seen people hang out of the passenger side window in order to gawk at my car. When it's parked I get a lot of people walking by who look and I've even seen a handful turn around a few more times to check it out from behind.

I've even been told of a few people who have come into my workplace asking who drives the red coupe. One guy, when he was told it was a girl, just replied that he thought that was hot. Most of the time I think I'm there when they ask though. I've gotten lots of compliments from other owners of imports and other cars like modified Camaros and even a guy in a 1914 Model-T took the time to tell me he liked my car.
pretty cool experiences..it's not often that guys in muscle cars and old school guys give compliments to a Civic.

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
can we see pics of your car? maybe that will help us figure out why.. yea what he said
I plan to post some pics of my car soon...but trust me, it's hardly anything to laugh at. It's flat black, with side markers, and I/H/E, so it looks pretty much stock.

JDMNorth

Work In Progress.
5+ Year Member
I get it all the time.
But I live in northern ontario, Canada. and everyone drives big trucks, anything with a 4cyl is rice. anything from japan is rice. anything that isn't a manly truck or a V8 is rice. Even if they like my car, they'll call it rice, and it's not riced out at all. I get alot of looks when I get out of my town. everyone who gets over their testosterone obsession likes my car. You'll always have those people who just b***h about honda's without knowing a thing about them at all. Your a real man(or woman) when your educated and realize that power to weight ratio's win. and when you have 40inch tires and a 8inch lift with 200hp from your V8 and weight almost 5000pounds. YOU'RE NOT FAST. get over yourself.

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
I get it all the time.
But I live in northern ontario, Canada. and everyone drives big trucks, anything with a 4cyl is rice. anything from japan is rice. anything that isn't a manly truck or a V8 is rice. Even if they like my car, they'll call it rice, and it's not riced out at all. I get alot of looks when I get out of my town. everyone who gets over their testosterone obsession likes my car. You'll always have those people who just b***h about honda's without knowing a thing about them at all. Your a real man(or woman) when your educated and realize that power to weight ratio's win. and when you have 40inch tires and a 8inch lift with 200hp from your V8 and weight almost 5000pounds. YOU'RE NOT FAST. get over yourself.
*sigh*....typical Canadians...lol jk :P

Yeah I go to Canada sometimes and a lot of those V8 truck guys seem to have that mentality w/o knowing crap about Hondas.

StrictlyBizness

5+ Year Member
It has happened ONCE that stands out to me It was like a part in a movie. Pulling up to a light w/ my best friend no homo Ryan and right next to me is the tipical late 30's male, w/ some fine ass blonde chick....Sittin in a porsche =) Prolly a lawyer or someshit. Anyway, I look over, and so does he. I pulled the F&F Line "Hey how much one of those cost" lol he laughed, the chick giggled and he responded " Too much for you kid, and its way to fast" I laughed hard as f**k, then Ryans black ass pipes up, "So how would you feel gettin your ass whiped by a honda", The guy and chick laugh he says " Not likely" and she replies " Get em' baby, He starts revvin up and so i start to hit the anti-lag making 10 lbs of boost at the line =) Light turns green, And i wax him out the hole, by the end of third there were buses between me n him. At the next light Were laughing our asses of, He wont look at me and jus gives me the finger, I told his chick "when you want a real car, Holla at me" And turned off lol

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^--- lol that was lame, but amusing

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It has happened ONCE that stands out to me It was like a part in a movie. Pulling up to a light w/ my best friend no homo Ryan and right next to me is the tipical late 30's male, w/ some fine ass blonde chick....Sittin in a porsche =) Prolly a lawyer or someshit. Anyway, I look over, and so does he. I pulled the F&F Line "Hey how much one of those cost" lol he laughed, the chick giggled and he responded " Too much for you kid, and its way to fast" I laughed hard as f**k, then Ryans black ass pipes up, "So how would you feel gettin your ass whiped by a honda", The guy and chick laugh he says " Not likely" and she replies " Get em' baby, He starts revvin up and so i start to hit the anti-lag making 10 lbs of boost at the line =) Light turns green, And i wax him out the hole, by the end of third there were buses between me n him. At the next light Were laughing our asses of, He wont look at me and jus gives me the finger, I told his chick "when you want a real car, Holla at me" And turned off lol
That was the gayest s**t I've ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.