How to get a fast HONDA Pics included

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceppto

5+ Year Member
I brought home my new 00 civic si. I went cruising that night but it just didn't seem fast enough?!?!?!.

I checked the engine to make sure it was still there???.

I made sure the tires were enflaited correctly!.

Everything inside seems to be right!?!?!.

So, I talked to my 2 boyzzzz who know cars. I said Why is my Honda so slow????.

They said you need new bumpers, thos stock bumpers are not fast enough.

Out with the slow bumpers and in with the new, my boyz said I didn't have to paint the bumpers yet and I could drive around with them only primered, but my body shop, backroom-paints, said I should paint them now, so I did, thanks dad for the loan.

The car seemed a little faster after the bumper swap but still not fast enough, my boyz suggested I cut my springs.

They also said get rid of the quiet exhaust and put a fart can on, so I did!.

My boyz also said I should put a cold air intake in and a upperstrut bar (whatever the hell that does). So I did!!!.

Then they said, SIDE SKIRTS MAN SIDE SKIRTS!!! and WHEELS, I said I can't afford all 4 wheels, so my boyz said get 2 for the rear and when u can afford the other 2 get them, so I did.

Now I got all 4 wheels!!!.

After all that, my Honda still didn't seem fast enough. Cold air intake and strut bar thingy.

Fart can exhaust!!!.

So my boyz said yo man u need race seats that don't match your interior. So I got these hot red Sparcos. That should make the car fast.

UH huh they look nice.

I told my boyz that all this stuff still isn't making my honda fast, and I'm not getting the honeys. Is there anything left I can do.they thought long and hard.

And one said I KNOW!!!! STICKERSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH we put stickers all over the car half on the hood half on fender, on the windshield, rear wing, side of the car. This thing is going to be FAST

AHHHHH yeah, my honda is fast now, I'm winning races and getting the honeys!!!!!

Ls-HatchBoy

Honda Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You have way to much time on your hands their bro., holy hell. and those side skirts are huge where did u get those?lmao.

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Ls-HatchBoy said:
You have way to much time on your hands their bro., holy hell. and those side skirts are huge where did u get those?lmao.
Funny thing about it is Im at work LOL !

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you stole that....it's hella old.

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
you stole that....it's hella old.
Yeh but it still took me a while to save all the pics and typing to my photobucket to put on here in order with my window minimized so my bosses dont see me .

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can just copy a hyperlink and copy and paste text....why waste your time rehosting :what:

And why is this in 8th gen?

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
You can just copy a hyperlink and copy and paste text....why waste your time rehosting :what:

And why is this in 8th gen?
Why are u making such a big deal over nothing ..You dont have to look in this topic if you dont want to .

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not making a big deal....I asked a question.

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
I'm not making a big deal....I asked a question.
well I do own a 8th gen for one

And its ok if you want to be EMO about it . Its just a post . Its not like I posted pics of somethng that wasnt Honda related in the post ..Hell I could have posted a pic of me picking my noise .. " you wanna see that " ?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How do you pick your "noise?"

Also, since I own a 6th gen, I suppose I'll go post a thread in that section asking how to a spoiler on my Subaru :thumbup:

I can type just as much as you tough guy ;)

ceppto

5+ Year Member
yeh lock this cause i dont need to deal with crap ass kids on something like this . Take you EMO S$#% somewhere else

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You stole this without giving credit? Its not even funny in the first place.

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
How do you pick your "noise?"

Also, since I own a 6th gen, I suppose I'll go post a thread in that section asking how to a spoiler on my Subaru :thumbup:

I can type just as much as you tough guy ;)
Hmm spoiler on a Subaru wouldnt be a Honda topic would it . But what i posted was a honda topic so go back to school a learn to compare diffrences . tough guy " hahah "

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since when is a toy car is 8th Gen Civic related?

ceppto

5+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
You stole this without giving credit? Its not even funny in the first place.
Oh Im sorry I didnt relize I said I created this either . Once agian learn to read .

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Since when is a toy car is 8th Gen Civic related?

Well the toy car is a Honda isnt it ? i mean its not some dumb Subaru spoiler u know .

Status
Not open for further replies.