Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You didn't say you didn't create it either.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I suggest you stop whining like a little girl and act your age. Did you seriously find this piece humorous?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ceppto said:
Well the toy car is a Honda isnt it ? i mean its not some dumb Subaru spoiler u know .
You didn't anser my question.

How does your genius thread apply to 8th gen Civic owners only?

ceppto

5+ Year Member
ok i appoligize for making the post and being rude to both of you guys . Let this be the end of the battel its stupid and I will becareful of my post in the future , Sorry for the inconvenience

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys broke his soul....

:lol:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll be honest, I had never seen it before and I thought it was funny :lol: This should be in off topic tho

LS_VTEC_oya

N/A all day homie
5+ Year Member
civic98turbo said:
entertaining indeed
yeah i fiind the the whole idea funny!!!! b'cuz i know people that are like this LOL, but n-e ways i notice a few of people talk major s**t or have a negative ass opinion about some 1's car!!!! i don't give a f**k what you think homie you ain't driven in it keep your mouth!!! i hope the people that like to talk s**t are the same as they portray themselves to be....99.9 % of them aren't & i'm willing to bet if C.C. had a nation wide meet for everybody to see who is & who's not 95% of these cats, gonna be acting like some ho's & scared to speak up!!!!:word: & why do people get all ass hurt & EMOTIONAL not EMO it's not even a word, when somebody comments on your car f**k em'!!! you know who talkin to. at the end of the day are buying or building your car to impress the men on C.C. i say 88% are or are doing it for yourself because this is truly your hobby & you love doing this 12% are...at the end of the f**kin day your car rolls on 4 wheels, runs on gas, has a engine like every other car before it damn!!!! dont be one of them i'm talking about:twisted:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LS_VTEC_oya said:
yeah i fiind the the whole idea funny!!!! b'cuz i know people that are like this LOL, but n-e ways i notice a few of people talk major s**t or have a negative ass opinion about some 1's car!!!! i don't give a f**k what you think homie you ain't driven in it keep your mouth!!! i hope the people that like to talk s**t are the same as they portray themselves to be....99.9 % of them aren't & i'm willing to bet if C.C. had a nation wide meet for everybody to see who is & who's not 95% of these cats, gonna be acting like some ho's & scared to speak up!!!!:word: & why do people get all ass hurt & EMOTIONAL not EMO it's not even a word, when somebody comments on your car f**k em'!!! you know who talkin to. at the end of the day are buying or building your car to impress the men on C.C. i say 88% are or are doing it for yourself because this is truly your hobby & you love doing this 12% are...at the end of the f**kin day your car rolls on 4 wheels, runs on gas, has a engine like every other car before it damn!!!! dont be one of them i'm talking about:twisted:
O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.