Hubcap Habitat (56K: Caution)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
EJ6Civic27 came down for the weekend. Finally got a ride in his 5 speed swapped sedan...Its pretty sweet.

Prior to these photo's we, got harassed by the cops. They stormed in, accusing us of doing burn outs and donuts...mind you, they came 5 minutes after we got all parked and set up...complete BS. Anyway...Here is the outcome out our lil night sh00t:

Ryans Pics: He used his Fish Eye lens.

My Pics:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks good man, your car looks so different in winter mode and esp not having that lip

nice pics btw

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both are lookin nice, and what coilovers are you using? Just wondering because im looking to get some in the spring.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man, your car looks so different in winter mode and esp not having that lip

nice pics btw
Thanks bro. I can't wait for the spring so that I can order my new lip and put on my wheels. I hate not having one.
nice hubs

i like the pictures i need a good camera
Thanks bro..! :thumbup:

Both are lookin nice, and what coilovers are you using? Just wondering because im looking to get some in the spring.
I'm using maxspeed coilovers.

Both looking good bro.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics are nice, dirty lense in the first set though it looks like

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pics turned out nice! winter mode FTL haha has been snowing sense yesterday here in iowa

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you guys stop in that spa for the grand opening? haha

Looks good! Ryans car looks so much better with that lip on it. Can't wait till its color matched!

A few more months pete and your car will be back to its beastly form

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When did Ryan get new headlights????? They look awesome though :thumbs up.

Both cars look awesome :thumbs up. I need to make my way over there too and we can all get a photoshoot done. Except I need to mod my car first :lol:. I seriously need to put something on it lol.. It's been years and still stock...

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics are nice, dirty lense in the first set though it looks like
The lense is actually clean. I cleaned it (and my kit/zoom lense) before the shoot, because Ive been having issues with it. Its a Bower Fisheye/wide angle lense, and whenever I use it, every picture comes out grainy. I had my ISO set a 200 for the whole shoot, and I believe Petey had his a 400, and his came out more clear. :what:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you guys stop in that spa for the grand opening? haha

Looks good! Ryans car looks so much better with that lip on it. Can't wait till its color matched!

A few more months pete and your car will be back to its beastly form
Meh....Its SLOWLY growing on me. Come spring, Im still getting a Spoon style lip. The Type-R style one is aggressive enough for me. That lip is FOR SALE, BTW. ;)

When did Ryan get new headlights????? They look awesome though :thumbs up.

Both cars look awesome :thumbs up. I need to make my way over there too and we can all get a photoshoot done. Except I need to mod my car first :lol:. I seriously need to put something on it lol.. It's been years and still stock...
Ive....had those headlights. Theyre OEM lights..... :whaat:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ive....had those headlights. Theyre OEM lights..... :whaat:
Really??? I've never seen them on your car lol.

They look good though :thumbs up. Prefer those over the projectors although for some reason, like I've said before, the projectors look good on your car too.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Helluh JDM angled license plate gy0. I'm rocking the off to the side plate with plugs right now. :lol:

btw: great pics, I will be going to Guilford, CT sometime during February break so I am expecting a photoshoot of some sort!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Helluh JDM angled license plate gy0. I'm rocking the off to the side plate with plugs right now. :lol:

btw: great pics, I will be going to Guilford, CT sometime during February break so I am expecting a photoshoot of some sort!
Yeah bro, gimme a call and we'll set something up.

:cool: