5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good guys!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are those summer rims you have nippons? Ive seen them on ebay but never heard too much about them.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just now notice you 2 have opposite tail lights lol. Both look good :thumbs up.
haha yeah. w00t.
sedans FTW!!!!
yessir
but for real both cars look great
Thanks..!
looks good man.
Thank you bro..!
looks good guys!
Thanks guy...!
sweet rides.....loving the hubcaps
hubcaps, the wheels for winter:lol:

And yes, They are nippons. Only 15lbs...the paint on them is really nice, I haven't had a problem with them. I actually just put them back on this afternoon. I'll go out and take some shots on saturday after I wash it.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man. The other car needs to paint the lip.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i found a set of nippon wheels on ebay for madd cheap and there 15's too.so im really thinking about those wheels.jus gotta find the right 1's for my sedan.what style of NIPPON wheels do you have ???

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thank you sir.! I gotta get a new lip and EJ6civic27 is going to get a new lip too..I think..then he'll paint that one.
yeah i found a set of nippon wheels on ebay for madd cheap and there 15's too.so im really thinking about those wheels.jus gotta find the right 1's for my sedan.what style of NIPPON wheels do you have ???
They are Nippon Formula1's.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea, like Petey said. Im waiting to get a new lip (going back to a Spoon style lip), and once I get that, Im painting it before it gets put on. Im not too fond of the Type-R style lip....but it IS starting to grown on me....SLOWLY..... :what:

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics and cars look good gentlemen!

cant wait to see the "spring mode"..if only it came sooner!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^

It does bro, it fits perfect. It doesn't move at all, there's no play in it whatsoever.

Why do you ask...does it look off to you..?

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where did ryan get his lip? I just bought the same one. I hope it looks good on a 96-98 front. I love how it looks on his.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea, like Petey said. Im waiting to get a new lip (going back to a Spoon style lip), and once I get that, Im painting it before it gets put on. Im not too fond of the Type-R style lip....but it IS starting to grown on me....SLOWLY..... :what:
I love it on your car..for some reason. The other one would looks sick on your car though, the jdm ctr