I am a new member. This is my Honda Civic.

itlnstallion11

because the fast and the furious is a fictional movie, the over the top body kits look outrageous and ghetto to say the least, im not gunna hate on ur whip but i wouldnt go the route you went, but if you like your ride screw what people think. what size rims are those? And the 2 tone colors maybe consider a paint job?

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
lol i just got caught up on the thread... niice progress =) and life has its way of telling you things... i got into an accident in my '96 civic and it f**ked up my front end, So i put a 99-00 front end on it ;). your motor blew, even though that REALLY sucks, lifes jus tellin you to swap that b***h! haha and glad to see that you sold that damn bodykit, and ups to your first install lol now do the front bumper, skirts, and headlights. you'll be proud of what you did and have more pride in your ride to say you built some of it and j didnt pay for it...

AMF

wuddup bro!!! just checkin up with the lastest and greatest and it looks like you've done a s**t load :D much respect homie.... keep keepin us posted....

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you should get a 99 or 00. i like that year better. 98 is okay, if you like that front end. compare them.