I feel an apology is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol im surprised this hasnt been locked yet...

and biz, i posted that same pic in an off-topic thread a few weeks ago that was about whether you an ass or tittes person, nothing was said to me...:what:

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

tHERE ya go nwfs of w,e the hell you guys call it

this wouldn't happen if the u.s wasn't so suppressed "sexually" i mean .....

in Europe everything is acceptable from weed to nude beaches
why u postin pictures of me?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not that hard when you leave the "VIEW POST" button in there :lol:
Yeah but it's not that hard to figure out that you guys were just being assholes with PICKLED either. :(

You guys f**king blow! :x

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know what you posted because all I see is a little red x but you guys still suck!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never thought I would see the day turbo is siding with the staff.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I side with the staff, the good staff. You new mods f**king suck bad! Well, some of you more thatn others. Like the homo that warned Rand0m, now he's a mod again. f**king retards! :lol: It's my opinion tho I guess.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think in the past I actually pointed out to Pickled that his avi was a lil rough when I browse the site @ work, I asked in a nice way to tone it down, I got the typical f**k you their not naked. I won't go to a thread titled something that is potentially not work appropriate, but if I'm in a normal thread and there's a huge practically naked ass on it, my manager walks by I'm in trouble, whether you deem it NSF or not.

It's a matter of respect and courtesy

Hope that made sense

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A crybaby picture. Yep all mods suck :cry:
Not all mods, just the newer ones. The little girls that always have to go unlock a locked thread to put their last crybaby post in. That feature should only be allowed by the super mods because you new little girls go all crazy with that s**t. :lol: I guess you'll eventually grow out of it and become a decent mod one of these days but untill then all your non-homies have to suffer. :cry:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think in the past I actually pointed out to Pickled that his avi was a lil rough when I browse the site @ work, I asked in a nice way to tone it down, I got the typical f**k you their not naked. I won't go to a thread titled something that is potentially not work appropriate, but if I'm in a normal thread and there's a huge practically naked ass on it, my manager walks by I'm in trouble, whether you deem it NSF or not.

Hope that made sense
x23847

He's just a little e-thug, that's all.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man...... f**k PICKLED anyway! I don't give a f**k. :lol: I've been banned a few times too. If you're asked to ghange your avi then just f**king CHANGE you avi :retard: I'm sure you guys warned him first, right?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x23847

He's just a little e-thug, that's all.
s**t, I think you're more of an e-thug than him. :what:

Was it you or someone else to claim that had this HUGE stack of money but when they asked for you to prove it you couldn't? :lol: I forget who that was because alot of you fags like to change your sn all the time.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Hope that made sense
i get what you say 100%..... we work at the same place so DITTO!

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not all mods, just the newer ones. The little girls that always have to go unlock a locked thread to put their last crybaby post in. That feature should only be allowed by the super mods because you new little girls go all crazy with that s**t. :lol: I guess you'll eventually grow out of it and become a decent mod one of these days but untill then all your non-homies have to suffer. :cry:
:clap:

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So it's wrong to have a small avatar pic of a girl with a huge ass, but it's ok to post pics of "normal size" of girls/guys in bikinis and s**t. I mean, last time I checked that s**t can get you in trouble as well. Even in this thread, people are posting pics like that. At least were I work, that s**t could've got me in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.