Status
Not open for further replies.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i typed all this up and then the post got deleted. i didnt want to start a fight, just seeing if all of us could work everything out..

here is what i was going to say:
Jezek said:
lol...man, this is crazy

oh and bye bye everyone :hi:
i dont take offense to the nazi sig, but i had to remove mine of hitler when i had it...
funny funny, but i still say its all the new people on here..
they have no respect. all the elders dont fight, and they know there place. they know to look at post counts and not start s**t(prolly the reason jezek's car is praised, because people suck up to the high posters).
i mean not just using jezek, but i mean people with the nice cars who post a lot, people are real nice to and the new kids on the block just kinda screw that up.. i mean i wouldnt start anything with anyone that talked s**t to me, and all that is are these new guys..
sure they have nice cars, but they dont respect that having a nice car isnt the only thing that gets you places..
i have seen very important people that dont drive bimmers. they have regular cars because they have respect and dont want to be braggers and try to be king s**t right off the bat..
we all have done it, we all have made something better by lying or just making something up. i mean this is the internet, and who is going to know better?
i mean with photoshop and s**t, you can do about anything to your car and if you are really good, people will never know.
and there are enough hondas out there that you can say its your car and get away with it..
who would ever know?
well most of us on here are legit, and recognized by what we drive. it is a forum, thats all we have to go off of.
then the new kids come in telling about what they dont have and when they get called out they talk s**t. i pulled the s**t when i first came on here and i got shamed. i was on this site a long time before most of you, but i changed usernames because everyone thought i was a liar, and i was, and i apoligized for it. i dont have a very high post count. i dont know everything there is to know about hondas, but i know enough that i can work what i need to and what needs to be done, and i know i'm smart enough to know what the biggest problem is on here.

Respect people! you may not agree with what everyone says, but you have to look at both sides.
people that are new to this site and post 5 times before we never hear from them again are the main cause to turmoil on here and have made me very mad with their stupidity and you have to look at it like are they actually saying that, and at the same time look at it like do they know any better. the ones who think they know all and then turn around and ask for opinions and build the car everyone else tells them to are ridiculous. i mean i dont want to rant, but this could def be resolved, and people need to take care of a few things themselves and just show others some common courtesy.
and thats all i have to say about that..
chris

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats your point exactly? Are you bad mouthing me?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He has no idea what is going on does he? :lol: It's not about the new people dood.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you've been gone for awhile, you missed a lot. newbs are NOT the problem. it is the 'old school' members that you speak about so highly who ARE the problem. they are the ones constantly getting in petty battles, constantly trashing the site, and constantly taking the time and energy of the staff. we are tired of it, and we are done dealing with it, and we had our hand forced to take the drastic actions we have. this is NOT done because we like to, because we are 'power hungry' or anything else, but because we are sick and tired of being babysitters to grown men and women, and we are tired of clubcivic being a lounge/off topic forum with a little bit of honda discussion on the side. we are trying to realign the focus of the site to exactly what you speak of - people coming together who drive civics, who sometiems post in the off-topic forum. some of the people who are ruining the site have been banned, others hopefully will leave on their own, and when the site is sufficiently back on track, the lounge will re-open, changed a bit but still there. we understand your concerns and i can tell you that we are most definitely on the same page.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you kidding? i was saying people look up to you. you have a high post count and im saying you know your s**t and your car is hot. i'm saying people need to find the leaders on this site like everyone else has.

you cant tell me people dont suck up to you. i see your name in like every post.

i'm saying we all can get a long, but its utter chaos, and no one has respect for the people that have put in time on this site..
its like a government on here and everyone needs to know who is president and the cabinet and who are just the regular people who really dont have much to say but just go with the flow and just have a good time and keep this site up and running..

nothing against you jezek because we are coming up the same way in this scene. we have paid our dues and everyone has to realize there is a starting point.

i remember your car when you first came on here. it was silver and then you disappeared and came back with a new creation and people fell in love.

they kind of worship you...
how many threads are about your car, and no one dares to talk s**t about you and if they do, they are noobs.
]
that is my poiint, i can elaborate more if you would like..
chris

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey jez want to split cn's this time im willing to read half lol

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cole said:
hey jez want to split cn's this time im willing to read half lol
:rolf:

Nah, I actually read this one cause it had my name in it :lol:

And I hear you mem....but that's really no the issue right now...

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no i think hes talking about the influx in loudmouth noobs lately, all you have to do is look at the "spoon eg" thread to see some of the B.S. cough keebs cough. i dont think that the high posters really are the problem on this site, i mean a couple of them are whiny but for the most part its the newer members. i also dont think the whole site should be "punished" for what a couple people did. oh yeah, love the sig jezek...zieg heil club civic...lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes i have been gone for awhile, but what i see is different(which is fine i guess)

thank you for putting it in persective, and myself, unlike others will abide by the rules and do anything to keep this site around..
its weird to say, but i look forward to talking to some of you on here and am sad to see things fall apart..

please let me know whats going on and if i can help
chris

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
its weird to say, but i look forward to talking to some of you on here and am sad to see things fall apart..
you aren't the only one....it's a sad day indeed.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
97hondamod said:
no i think hes talking about the influx in loudmouth noobs lately, all you have to do is look at the "spoon eg" thread to see some of the B.S. cough keebs cough. i dont think that the high posters really are the problem on this site, i mean a couple of them are whiny but for the most part its the newer members. i also dont think the whole site should be "punished" for what a couple people did. oh yeah, love the sig jezek...zieg heil club civic...lol
see you are wrong on that too..

we all signed up and accepted terms right?
yes we did, so if one person or a few f**k up, we all have to come together and ACCEPT the consequences.

i belive this will either kill or make us stronger.

maybe a few changes will arise too and maybe the site will be a lot better, or not...
i'm a pessimist, so ya

the nice thing about being a pessimist is that you are constantly proven right or pleasantly suprised..
chris

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I probably have the most ugly car on CC and people are nice to me :D so I don't know what you're talking about :what:

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some body else said that this will be the down fall of clubcivic, theyre right. to me this used to be the best civic sight around but now....meh

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, what handlbars says is the truth. Its us old school members that are causing the problems.........

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
No, what handlbars says is the truth. Its us old school members that are causing the problems.........
case in point.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
you've been gone for awhile, you missed a lot. newbs are NOT the problem. it is the 'old school' members that you speak about so highly who ARE the problem. they are the ones constantly getting in petty battles, constantly trashing the site, and constantly taking the time and energy of the staff. we are tired of it, and we are done dealing with it, and we had our hand forced to take the drastic actions we have. this is NOT done because we like to, because we are 'power hungry' or anything else, but because we are sick and tired of being babysitters to grown men and women, and we are tired of clubcivic being a lounge/off topic forum with a little bit of honda discussion on the side. we are trying to realign the focus of the site to exactly what you speak of - people coming together who drive civics, who sometiems post in the off-topic forum. some of the people who are ruining the site have been banned, others hopefully will leave on their own, and when the site is sufficiently back on track, the lounge will re-open, changed a bit but still there. we understand your concerns and i can tell you that we are most definitely on the same page.
it's not the old school members that are the problem, it's your friends that are ;) and if we're not cool with you or the other big dog then we're basically f**ked. If you say it is the OG ones that are causing the problems then why are they still here? It sounds like you guys aren't doing your jobs with that comment you made :(

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats what i'm saying...

you dont have to have a nice car to know what you are talking about and respect the people that know more than you do..
i'm here to learn.

but there are the people that come on here and post five times and have a nice car but they dont like what people have to say about it so they leave and waste space on our site..this is our site right? it is and was intended for the civic club..
i have a had a few cars and been here ever since i started when most of you werent even here(i was formerly 92jdmcivic). i have had a few nice cars, nothing great, but i got flamed as much as any of you, and i stuck to my guns.

people respect others for many different reasons, and i'm not trying to stand out here, but it seems the only ones that are reading this are the vets. i dont see any noobs in here protesting or blazing their guns. this is obviiously an issue, and im sorry i really havent seen a lot of it while i was gone, but i dealt with it in my own life, and i honestly dont think the net is the place for it. we get on here to get away from our lives and dream about cars or girls or whatever to keep us from blowing up or just going crazy..
it is doable folks, but there have got to be guidelines and not just a sticky that no one reads..
just got to figure things out i guess, and i know there are a lot of us on here who are ready to help..
chris

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
I probably have the most ugly car on CC and people are nice to me :D so I don't know what you're talking about :what:
Hey.....

My car is ugly too.

:rolf: :laugh:

My issue is that everybody is talking about all this trouble-making and yet it seemed pretty sedate to me today. i mean, you got people being s#i+heads sometimes but that's not exclusive to CC and most of the time you can be grownup enough not to let some knobgoblin spoil your day because he's stirring up $#i+ to get attention in a vain attempt to seem clever.

I mean WTF was the straw that broke the camel's back this time? Let us know so we can avoid that mess in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.