Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
Hey.....

My car is ugly too.

:rolf: :laugh:

My issue is that everybody is talking about all this trouble-making and yet it seemed pretty sedate to me today. i mean, you got people being s#i+heads sometimes but that's not exclusive to CC and most of the time you can be grownup enough not to let some knobgoblin spoil your day because he's stirring up $#i+ to get attention in a vain attempt to seem clever.

I mean WTF was the straw that broke the camel's back this time? Let us know so we can avoid that mess in the future.
another point i brought up that had no meaning.....I think I said,

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.... and that wasnt accepted with open arms.

Like I said, I cant WAIT to meet these people since im moving to the east coast..... 8)

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
too long to read... lol.

whatever happens happens. CC dies out, it dies out. We'll just be another ClubSi.com or JDMCivic. it's just sad to see a good site go to waste.

I wonder if what I posted today was part of the reason :lol: I wasn't starting s**t btw. :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
it's not the old school members that are the problem, it's your friends that are ;) and if we're not cool with you or the other big dog then we're basically f**ked. If you say it is the OG ones that are causing the problems then why are they still here? It sounds like you guys aren't doing your jobs with that comment you made :(
i dont even really know handlebars..i mean im sure we have exchanged a few words, but he hasnt made a huge impact on my life, and that is good. it is very good indeed. he doesnt make me mad, he doesnt talk s**t, and he is headstrong. it take e-balls to come on here and try to be a leader and respect what you believe. that is hard in real modern living, and to feel the need to do it on an online community, come on guys we cant have a group of anarchists just doing whatever they please..

i dont see the mods posting on measly worthless post like we do, and why?

because they are taking care of all the other things that are shitty and f**ked up with this site so you dont get robbed or jewed out of money or just plain pissed at someone.

these guys are just a pm away and they always do their best to follow through.

ya, they take off your oversized sigs and stuff that is deemed inappropriate, but you can find something else to put in its place...
ask yourself if you can find something else to put in cc's place...
i honestly dont know why i have the internet. i have it for this site, and basically nothing else..
i get on cc, and then go outside, maybe some of you should try that..
instead of just chillin on here all damn day and causing trouble..
again, im done..
chris

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like said ban them and move on, from what ive seen its the same few old school members all the time with the problems.there are alot of loudmouth noobs but they either chill out or dissapear anyway. ive been on this site for 3 years now and its gone through trouble before, but the frequency lately has been the same few. if a dog has a deformed puppy you dont kill the whole litter

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
it's not the old school members that are the problem, it's your friends that are ;) and if we're not cool with you or the other big dog then we're basically f**ked. If you say it is the OG ones that are causing the problems then why are they still here? It sounds like you guys aren't doing your jobs with that comment you made :(
the only people that im 'not cool with' are the people who demand my attention by their actions. i generally do my absolute best to avoid the drama and bs of the lounge, and i did so for a very, very long time. it wasnt until things got so bad that the constant pm's, the constant mod lounge posts, the constant crap i had to deal with FORCED me and the rest of the staff to start doing something about what was going on in the lounge and vip. all of the og's are not causing problems, only a few of them who choose to. if you think that i am a problem then that is your opinion, and i respect it. if you have some solid evidence that ive done something horrible to the site to deserve my removal, then you are more than welcome to take that up with the admins. if 'we' arent doing our jobs, then again, take that up with the admin staff.

i am not a baby sitter. i am no paid to do this. i am here because i have been on this site for a long time, and i want to continue to watch it grow in a positive direction. that means that i have to be the bad guy sometimes, and im ok with that. i think that short term i have to be an ass hole, to those that hopefully stick around and make positive contributions to the site, you'll see that the decisions made by myself and this staff are for the better.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:

Like I said, I cant WAIT to meet these people since im moving to the east coast..... 8)
maybe it would be really nice to recieve a pm about this since not everyone reads all the posts.
maybe something like a cc nation pm for all members. i dont know if thats possible, but it could be preventative action?

kinda like a this is whats going down on cc today..
maybe?
chris

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:

I mean WTF was the straw that broke the camel's back this time? Let us know so we can avoid that mess in the future.
id like to know myself,i checked the site on my lunch break and everything was fine,4 hours later...this

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sirk said:
all this will blow over in a couple of days
that is the hope my friend..

now how about we go talk about cars? :D

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
that is the hope my friend..

now how about we go talk about cars? :D
hmm, what a fantastic idea. maybe i'll even talk about mine :shock:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:

this is a bit too little too late, im not disagreeing with you, ive been advocating removing the lounge for months, if not years. and i'd welcome meeting you, surprisingly im not nearly as caustic in person as i am online.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
maybe it would be really nice to recieve a pm about this since not everyone reads all the posts.
maybe something like a cc nation pm for all members. i dont know if thats possible, but it could be preventative action?

kinda like a this is whats going down on cc today..
maybe?
chris
u have missed entirely too much to be caught up on......but voicing my lack of respect for any particular moderator will only make my stay here that much shorter.

Handlebars said:
this is a bit too little too late, im not disagreeing with you, ive been advocating removing the lounge for months, if not years. and i'd welcome meeting you, surprisingly im not nearly as caustic in person as i am online.
thats what I heard....

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
connies92hatchie said:
By chance ya got a 55 jet I can barrow? :???:
i MIGHT have an extra 50.. but what kit.. i need to know the jet size.. (ex: .35) ;)

Handlebars said:
hmm, what a fantastic idea. maybe i'll even talk about mine :shock:
ive already seen the pixors on some subby forum :oh: ;)

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
connies92hatchie said:
You have a car? :shock: :lol:
i have 2. one of which has been my faithful daily driver, one has been a constant project for over 2 years now, with 5 motor swap, 3 turbo setups, and untold amounts of time, money, sweat, and blood into it. i dont talk about it much because i dont need the validation from cc to be comfortable with myself on here and in life. very few people know what i do, because i dont mod my car (or do anything else for that matter) to show off or please others, i do what i do because i love to do it, and i dont care who knows it.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
u have missed entirely too much to be caught up on......but voicing my lack of respect for any particular moderator will only make my stay here that much shorter.

thats what I heard....
ive never banned anyone for not liking me. nor has anthony. if that were the case, i would have been gone a long, long time ago. i have been an outspoken critic of a lot of my fellow staff for a long time. and im a lot nicer in person because i dont need to babysit people at a meet.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i MIGHT have an extra 50.. but what kit.. i need to know the jet size.. (ex: .35) ;)
Zex Dry but I ordered it 10 minutes ago. :lol: Sad thing is I'll get my plugs before I get my jet because I forgot to order it when I was on the phone with them the other day. :(

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
i have 2. one of which has been my faithful daily driver, one has been a constant project for over 2 years now, with 5 motor swap, 3 turbo setups, and untold amounts of time, money, sweat, and blood into it. i dont talk about it much because i dont need the validation from cc to be comfortable with myself on here and in life. very few people know what i do, because i dont mod my car (or do anything else for that matter) to show off or please others, i do what i do because i love to do it, and i dont care who knows it.
either way post some pics up..

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
I'd like to hear about it. Why else are we on this site? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.