I hate 90% of WI tuners...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MOst of the "tuners" i used to hang out with turned out to be thugs and jack a bunch of my stuff. The whole tuner scene needs a massive facelift, not just in this state.

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
besides the hood. lights, and rims the car doesn't look that bad kinda of a steep price for it but more the luck to him to try and sell it. I mean does it really matter if he did the work himself or not he currently has an above average civic that some person may buy. I know if he was in arizona a mexican would step up his crack dealing and get it asap :lol:

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MOst of the "tuners" i used to hang out with turned out to be thugs and jack a bunch of my stuff. The whole tuner scene needs a massive facelift, not just in this state.
thats another problem I get to deal with are f**king thief baddies ugh...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't say this to LongGrain though! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He's into zipties holding on bumpers and stuff.

:lol:
:rolf: you didnt know? they are the mad tyte jdm zip ties that no one has yo

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bash all you want. That guy deserves a good f**king dirty beating for posting that price up for a Wisconsin Civic. I can only imagine the RUST hidden and waiting to be discovered under that car. It's not even a good set up, clean or not. MAX price I would list it at $2,500. Anything more than that is a f**king waste of anyone's time. I've even seen some retarded posted prices on cars in the Sale threads. Seriously, no one knows how to add and realizes cars decrease in value. :roll:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i agree he will never get 12k for the car, but who cares, its his car . he is selling it, so who cares

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i understand what you are saying, but still its his, and i doubt he will sell it, but to some reject kid , it maybe the s**t , who knows

ryanM

last time i posted my car for sale i was asking 12k

and mines not even painted.

crx error i will drink more than you any day. you just have to promise to roll me over when i'm passed out on my back puking.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
last time i posted my car for sale i was asking 12k

and mines not even painted.

crx error i will drink more than you any day. you just have to promise to roll me over when i'm passed out on my back puking.
haha I gotcha dude. You might have to stop up some time.

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car does have some flaws but I def wouldnt pay that much for a d-series turbo civic. The hood throws it off big time i think.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
come live the in the twin cities, we're friendly and we have a way better music scene

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
And some group of kids parading around in speedos saying s**t about Ocelots...
not in minnesnowta

I just got done living in ST.paul for 4 years where the f**k were you then huh????

ill be moving next year.
having fun in the twins cities. where were u? start packing and move on back!