Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cheese nugget...hahaha.

I like the coupe side skirts
Thank you sir. I like the coupe side skirts much more too. Has a bit more flare to them...goes really well with the rear lip IMO.
Markers look good Petey. Where did you buy them from ?
Bought them straight from Thailand. Off of an eBay seller...!

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would rock sidemarkers but not going to pass local inspection. Guys do here but at their own risk. Plus I work at the police station.

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF Petey, that is so crazy you have coupe side skirts because i have them too. I swear man, our cars are pretty similar...d16y7, 96-98, mugen front lip, "type r" rear lip, rotas, sidemarkers, etc.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was thinking bout powder coating my slips to either red or white,what you guys think?

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn alan you work at a police station doing what? how come you cant have sidemakers?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
all red slips wouldn't look right. Go with white.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
WTF Petey, that is so crazy you have coupe side skirts because i have them too. I swear man, our cars are pretty similar...d16y7, 96-98, mugen front lip, "type r" rear lip, rotas, sidemarkers, etc.
yeah bro, I love the coupe side skirts. I think they look much better. But, I do have a question for you.

How many clips actually clip in for you..? I can only get three to "fit". The last one by the rear door..always seems to fall out every once in a while...but usually it'll stay in there...

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn alan you work at a police station doing what? how come you cant have sidemakers?
Yep I work at the police station in their vehicle maintenance section. I'm a city worker not po po. We pump the gas wash and wax the squad cars. Mostly stanby work. The pay is good but the benefits are excellent !
As far as sidemarkers have to ask some cop friends about it. Not sure about inspection since it didn't come w/ it on (aftermarket). But perks are you can pretty much get out of a ticket. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.