I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

portfl0w

5+ Year Member
Portflow! Whats up man? This is fowrdowr from Honda-tech. I knew you'd eventually seep into this thread :p

And sedan guys, we set up a sedan photobucket, so feel free to post your pictures up on it/make folders for your rides.

Just go to photobucket.com and the username is sedans and the password is hondatech.

Some of your rides may already be on there. Thanks to Port for setting it all up! Sedans are taking the honda scene by storm it seems.
thanks fowrdowr!, ya i apologize if ive postied pics of peoples car and theyd rather not have pics be public. please feel free to edit or remove any pics you may want to keep confidential. i try to only post pics i find posted in public places.

you guys seem realy nice in here, kinda grandma creepy nice hehe i love it!

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen new members from other forums joining our crew. :welcome: you guys!

For the other members, THANKS for reaching out to others to join our crew.:clap:

Everyone is welcome to I Rock Sedan! :headbang:

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks fowrdowr!, ya i apologize if ive postied pics of peoples car and theyd rather not have pics be public. please feel free to edit or remove any pics you may want to keep confidential. i try to only post pics i find posted in public places.

you guys seem realy nice in here, kinda grandma creepy nice hehe i love it!
the love you feel is from all the pinoys in this crew, haha.

Dang lawence....i guess our idea of a little crew has blown up to a little bigger. I wish we could have meets..

portfl0w

5+ Year Member
ill give it to em, those pihilipinos have good taste even when not in the phillipines... super racist genaralization but at least its positive =)

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a lot of nice sedans posted in this thread.

some old pics.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had those DIY city lights, i forgot what term people used to refer to them. it was a ring with a small amber light that went around the actual headlight bulb. it made for nice pics i thought.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill give it to em, those pihilipinos have good taste even when not in the phillipines... super racist genaralization but at least its positive =)
u mean taste in cars? there are a ton of nice sedans here in manila too bro.coz thats all there is to setup around here (no coupes or hathches, unless imported) oh, and its "filipinos" ;) nice engine shot BTW, clean as f**k. u runnin any new mods? dude, who's white sedan is that on photobucket? the one with the motul visor. niiiiiice! i like the way it flows, ARC fins, Si lip, rims, all of it!

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks!...but rims are gone. i don't like 15s on my car haha. so i'm riding on steelies trying to figure out what i want next.
o ya? too bad...they looked pretty tight dude.i thought they were actual NRs.nice ride altogether, cleeeeaaaan!

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had those DIY city lights, i forgot what term people used to refer to them. it was a ring with a small amber light that went around the actual headlight bulb. it made for nice pics i thought.
u mean angel eyes? nice sedan dude.

portfl0w

5+ Year Member
u mean taste in cars? there are a ton of nice sedans here in manila too bro.coz thats all there is to setup around here (no coupes or hathches, unless imported) oh, and its "filipinos" ;) nice engine shot BTW, clean as f**k. u runnin any new mods? dude, who's white sedan is that on photobucket? the one with the motul visor. niiiiiice! i like the way it flows, ARC fins, Si lip, rims, all of it!

His name is battle951sedan, also Filipino :P ya his ride is mad clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.