I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, I really want an Audi/Vw.....in the worst way.

We'll see what becomes of that.
Pete, I'd say just go with a small compact jetta. A 1.8t. But I would daily it and keep your civic for a project. Don't sell that thing, you'll only see the new owner take it downhill.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pete, I'd say just go with a small compact jetta. A 1.8t. But I would daily it and keep your civic for a project. Don't sell that thing, you'll only see the new owner take it downhill.
I'll keep that in mind.

Imeonic - always loved your sedan bro. Wheels look great on it..!

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I always wanted a blue GLI sweet lookin cars drive nice too! who was it lookin at the mugen spoiler? they look ok I wanted one but I'm deff happy with the oem spoiler. I dunno somethin about that mugen just looked bleh to me when I saw it in person..

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I always wanted a blue GLI sweet lookin cars drive nice too! who was it lookin at the mugen spoiler? they look ok I wanted one but I'm deff happy with the oem spoiler. I dunno somethin about that mugen just looked bleh to me when I saw it in person..
yah i dig your oem spoiler. Looks good on your whip. =)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I totally could see myself in one of those too. I love MKIV Jetta's/GTi's.

My friends make fun of me for it but, hey...they're my first love for sure.

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alrite heres a little update of how earlier tonight went.
i was crusing around with me and a few friends one friend was in his car and me and this other dude was in mine. it was raining earlier and was still sprinkling a little bit and we were crusing on the interstate. my frind blows by me and gets off on an exit where there is one of those wrap around turn things. so i got off the exit and try following him. when i started accelerating out of the turn my tires started to spin and i lost traction and hit a curb with my front right wheel and that sent my back end out and i slid over the curb sideways and came within a foot of going straight through a fence post. good thing that once i went over the curb there was dirt and grass to stop me intime.
now my car has mud slung all over it. im not sure if anything broke yet cuz its dark and cant see s**t. but i felt the bottom of my car slide on the curb so i hope my exhaust is all good.
juss thought id inform yall of that.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Petey wouldnt know what to do w/a fast car. :lol:

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was crusing around with me and a few friends one friend was in his car and me and this other dude was in mine. it was raining earlier and was still sprinkling a little bit and we were crusing on the interstate. my frind blows by me and gets off on an exit where there is one of those wrap around turn things. so i got off the exit and try following him. when i started accelerating out of the turn my tires started to spin and i lost traction and hit a curb with my front right wheel and that sent my back end out and i slid over the curb sideways and came within a foot of going straight through a fence post. good thing that once i went over the curb there was dirt and grass to stop me intime.
now my car has mud slung all over it. im not sure if anything broke yet cuz its dark and cant see s**t. but i felt the bottom of my car slide on the curb so i hope my exhaust is all good.
Some small drifting action. I had the same thing happen to me. the road was wet and I had my stock steelies w/ my shitty ass old tires. I took a freeway exit a little to fast and my back end kicked out. Drifted close to the guard rail. I would say about a good two feet. The car behind me freaked out and passed me as soon as I got control again. Well hope everything is still good w/ your car. Keep us posted.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No hating on Vdubs..but I thought Id ask you this question pete, vdub doesnt make any 5 speed auto trannys without triptonic do they? My friend has an auto golf..and he swears its a 5 speed auto. I am almost certain it isnt.

Back on topic, Kids now a days are so crazy with there cars. Did you all see the pictures of my friends sedan?

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that can def be some sketchy s**t I had a similar experience in an SUV.

just like i was your first man love
:scurred::runaway:

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont drive like dicks. this is what happened to my friend.

I think he had to at least be going 40-50 to do this on such a small curve.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont drive like dicks. this is what happened to my friend.

I think he had to at least be going 40-50 to do this on such a small curve.

Wow. Eh I wasn't driving like a d**k.I was on my way to work and didn't know my back end was going to kick out. You think I wanted to do that. Think again! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.