i think my rides fast!!!

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah. the srt owner is actualy my best friend. he just orgered his new exuast and is ordering the stage 2 with turbo toys on friday. im not gonna beat him. but any other stock or stage one srt will be a good race.

scottyfordy

Mopar Muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MoparPerformance is definatley making sure it's customers are getting cheap deals on upgrades because it wants a name out for Dodge in the kid-racer scene. They're really beginning to dominate a market segment and I am suprised Ford or GM havn't thrown an equally fast vechile into the mix.

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont think Ford or GM could beat Dodge in the sport compact world, dode has had there neons out for a while and they keep getting better every year. SRT's are badass. To bad honda wont come out with a car turbod.

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
scottyfordy said:
Then the SRT owner will spend $300, upgrade his turbo and run 13s around all day.
hrmm..upgrade his turbo, eh?

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just so you all know too. im not a honda fan. actualy i dont even like most hondas. i respect the b and h series motors because you can MAKE them fast. they dont come that way. i dont like honda heads and i never will be. dodge is the best thing on the market right now in all catagories
the srt-10 ram holds a guiness world record
the srt-4 is the most car for your money
the rubicon is the most capable 4x4 on the market
and the viper is still the viper

i wont respect anything ford or chevy puts out that is a four cylinder. they have no history with them and it will most likely be really ugly. dodge has been known for its four cylender performance, they already set the standard on turbo 4 cylenders long before the neon. chevy builds the longest lasting v8's and ford motors are the most impressive explosions youll ever watch. if youve never seen one go i highly recomend taking in a show. they'll be one doing it almost every weekend at every sand dune around this summer.

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like most cars i love hondas just because thats really all i had and every played with, and amazed the numbers they can make when built right. But as for fords Older mustangs, saleens and the new cobras are bad ass. Chevy all i really like out of them is the corvette and there older trucks. Dodge i have always liked dodge especially the way there trucks look, and vipers are just buetiful. But have never been a fan of there neons till now.

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
agree with you there on all points. (notice though that nothing smaller than a v8 was mentioned domesticly) my lebaron gtc (assuming it werent a blow out old lady) would probably beat 35% of the cars on this forum, but my DelSol looks alot nicer. and, in time, will beat more than that. if not, who cares, by then ill have an evo viii

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b16_delslow said:
agree with you there on all points. (notice though that nothing smaller than a v8 was mentioned domesticly) my lebaron gtc (assuming it werent a blow out old lady) would probably beat 35% of the cars on this forum, but my DelSol looks alot nicer. and, in time, will beat more than that. if not, who cares, by then ill have an evo viii
I will have pride in my baby after this weekend=), but my next car 03 cobra hopefully. But that wont be for a while.

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cobras are nice. i think my next cars actualy gonna be a project car.

300zx (haggard car. just needs a good frame and glass)
jdm skyline swap.
little tuning
some paint and a new interior

ill have 15g invested and be able to sell for about the same (maybe more)
maybe ill make it really nice and raffle it off at $50 a ticket.
i should probably build the car first though huh?

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to seem fast and furios with that at all
my friends seriously doing the same thing right now. he bought his z in virgina for like a grand and i think is doing the same swap. im not sure though, ill have to get back to you on that.

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha the thing that will add up is the little things, dollar here and a quater there adds up after time. If you know what i mean.

When im older i want to have a daily car and just get an old ass crx and build that up for the track. That would be fun to me.

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i could be doing that right now if i wanted to. but i dont like front wheel drive. i had to work to find a car i liked enough to get over the fact that it is front wheel drive. if i ever build a car dedicated specificly to the track it will be rear wheel or all wheel. hence the 300zx or the evo viii. preferably rear though just for the enjoyment of driving it.

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats a promising concept. i just hope they dont screw it up in order to make it marketable. dodge has some really dump people in charge of marketing. theres a new guy at the tech center whos like 24, hes black, and he didnt want to use a different motor in the srt-4 cause all it needed to appeal to the youth was IHE, and a factory system that pounded in the trunk. (no joke). also notice how they are offering body vinals as a factory option now. thats to appeal to the youth audience. marketing basicly takes all the good concepts and makes them really gay

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha, I can drive my car just as good as you or anyone else, if not better. It's just my opinion that I don't think 14's is very fast...in fact I think its slow..

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b16_delslow said:
jdm skyline swap.
little tuning
QUOTE]
ya know..if you dropped a usdm rb26dett. you wouldn't need any tuning :hitlol:

Rice-a-Roni

Totally rad to the max!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just because he posted some altered pics doesn't mean it still ain't BS. Look at the license plate, it looks photoshopped. Also, why is the license and "Civic EX" in the Latin Alphabet? Pakistan would use Arabic lettering. Lastly, there are no Civic EX's in Pakistan...only EXi's and VTi's.

Why is he quoting the price in dollars? New Civics cost upwards of 900,000 RS in Pakistan according to the official site.

They don't have S2000's in Pakistan either...only Civics and Cities.

I think that might be his car but he's lying about some things (about beating certain cars and location). At best, he might be able to race his friend's camel and win. ;)

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rice-a-Roni said:
Just because he posted some altered pics doesn't mean it still ain't BS. Look at the license plate, it looks photoshopped. Also, why is the license and "Civic EX" in the Latin Alphabet? Pakistan would use Arabic lettering. Lastly, there are no Civic EX's in Pakistan...only EXi's and VTi's.

Why is he quoting the price in dollars? New Civics cost upwards of 900,000 RS in Pakistan according to the official site.

They don't have S2000's in Pakistan either...only Civics and Cities.

I think that might be his car but he's lying about some things (about beating certain cars and location). At best, he might be able to race his friend's camel and win. ;)
you got hella sherlock holmes up in here.