i think my rides fast!!!

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ your 16??? they didnt make a rb25detT only single turbo, atleast im 90% sure. also, looking at your site, your custom kits...those prices for what you are getting are outrageous. 3.7 grand and all i get is a fmu....4+grand and all you can offfer is vafc....

PoWeReD bYhOnDa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yea the prices are high but im not da owner so i cant set prices but i mean we are the best shop in the panhandle and yea my bad i got engine codes messed up i mean rb26dett my bad but anyways the price u pay for us to work on ur car is worth it

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
youre 16 with three cars?? youre 16 and are a technician???

PoWeReD bYhOnDa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea im 16 with three cars... i kinda get hook ups at my work i get factory prices on parts plus i do my own labor... and yea i guess ima technician i mean i work there and i pretty much do everything from suspension to custom turbo packages and motor swaps... im not certified though but i dont think there is a way to get certified for swapping engines....

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, its called being ase certified mechanic....

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, it certifies you to become a licensed mechanic. you can be a "mechanic" but not be licensed. you have to go thru school, training, all that stuff, take a test blah blah blah....and from all that you learned in becoming a ase certified mech, youll learn how to swap motors......

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn this thread just will never end.