Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Simple and clean.

ItsGiff

Low & Slow
17x7 + 38? you shouldnt have to roll anything... mine are by 8 and +20 and barely needed rolled.
looks good so far, please dont murder it out lol

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
17x7 + 38? you shouldnt have to roll anything... mine are by 8 and +20 and barely needed rolled.
looks good so far, please dont murder it out lol
Well the tire hits the fender :( i raised the back about an inch and a half and it still hits the fender with the bumps or when i turn...ive bent the fender up (may not have been proffesional with the fender roller but it got the job done) with a mallet but the fender still hits...im thinking just get a 205 40 r17 tires instead of the 205 45 r17 tires that i have now?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow, so this is what happened to the car your boss bought you :lol:

It really looks great, I'm diggin' the wheels in the first couple pictures, was never a fan of fat 5's.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, so this is what happened to the car your boss bought you :lol:

It really looks great, I'm diggin' the wheels in the first couple pictures, was never a fan of fat 5's.
Yea this is her man :D
Definitely glad i went with the 04-05 EM2 and not a toyota camry :lol:
Thanks man new pics are up let me know what you think :thumbs up
Btw havent seen your EM2. You still got it?

I dig it man :thumbs up

Get us some better pics!!

Yea she was dirty in those first couple of pics i took. New pics are up! :D

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Digging the car with the fat five's on there. Looks clean.
You saying she looks better with the fat fives? Ive had to higher it about 2 inches from the back...im tempted to go back to the fat fives just so i can have it low again

Camber

You saying she looks better with the fat fives? Ive had to higher it about 2 inches from the back...im tempted to go back to the fat fives just so i can have it low again
Yessir. Your car looks great with fatties.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yessir. Your car looks great with fatties.
hmm...well they may go on later if i change my mind. But thanks man :thumbup:

On a side note...a jack rabbit ran in front of my car going 70 on my way to work i swerved but it still caught the right side of my bumper and broke a piece off of it :x

Next mod will be tint the windows though.
Im thinking just go all black with all the windows except driver side (and of course windshield). I want to see how the passenger side window all blacked out will look. Friend told me it was legal so what the hell.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea i kind of miss the fat fives sometimes...
but anyways thanks.
I wont be able to get the front lip at least not until i get a new bumper :(

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the xxr' 521's, but imo the step lip makes them look odd in smaller diameters. Just my .02. Other then that clean car :thumbs up

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys.
I still need to get some better pictures.
There will be more to come ;)

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got them on Amazon. Not the 50 dollar ones but the 130 dollar ones. Much better quality.

CDubs

Registered VIP
love those wheels i plan to get them for my WRX, you just make me want them that much more haha