I think she's CC worthy now..

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea they're alright i just wish they were more narrow so the fender can clear...

But...I think im going to get the red rivets for the rims along with red lug nuts and see how it looks.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i think the fat fives look so much nicer.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's probably because she was a lot lower then. I will definitley put them on every once in a while though. Once you go low its hard going back..

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rear oem lip order....also oem side skirts on craigslist for $40...:shock:

edit: they weren't oem :(

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Front oem aero lip installed...will install side skirts and rear tomorrow hopefully...tune in for some pics this weekend ;)

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well...i would've thought you guys would've seen them on the featured ride contest poll thingy but ok. i will have to take some new ones though. Haven't taken any for a while.

BUT...for now here's this.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah i remember that now lol. Dude you've got one sick em2 there :thumbs up

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys :thumbup:

Not sure what else to do to the exterior though :what: maybe interior is next on the list...

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds good, but what in your interior don't you like? lol

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well...for starters..the stock radio. I have an alipine stereo in my other car and i might just put that one in and instead of putting the two 12's i have i think im just going to buy my brothers 10 in jl audio w6v2 and put it in there so it doesnt take up all the space that the 12's do. I think the black cloth seats are fine though. Maybe get some red recaro inserts for the door panels and possibly light up the place a little with some red led lights somewhere inside :D not sure yet. I need some ideas.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man, I like where it is going :thumbs up

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks buddy :D
I still think she needs more black. Think i might paint the emblem on the grill black. Black lugs(as stated before). Maybe black calipers :what:

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For the interior you could always do very subtle and dim ambient lighting. like footwell and one dim light off the headliner.
I have a red LED fitted into my map lights where you cant see the actual LED but it gives the cabin a light and subtle glow.

As for the exterior I'd say she's done man :thumbs up

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well if you decide to get some colored bulbs this is where I got minehttp://autolumination.com/ Put some blue bulbs behind my gauge cluster and they've been pretty good. Recaro inserts sound good.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
never really liked em2's but i might have to reconsider after seeing yours
:cool: I guess most prefer 6th gens on here but like i said on the featured ride contest; When im done with this car you guys will think twice on what votes go where ;)

For the interior you could always do very subtle and dim ambient lighting. like footwell and one dim light off the headliner.
I have a red LED fitted into my map lights where you cant see the actual LED but it gives the cabin a light and subtle glow.

As for the exterior I'd say she's done man :thumbs up
Yea dim is better. Dont want to light up the whole street when i open the door or anything :lol:
Thing is if that red led goes off while im driving somehow and a cop sees me at night then :evil:

I think she can still take some more to the exterior though ;) theres always more you can do :D

Well if you decide to get some colored bulbs this is where I got minehttp://autolumination.com/ Put some blue bulbs behind my gauge cluster and they've been pretty good. Recaro inserts sound good.
The cluster on this one needs no lighting so i think ill leave it as is. Thing is if i get red recaro inserts then thatll be the only thing that is red. Maybe i should go with black recaro inserts....(it might just look the same though lol)

do you know how to brighten the cluster lighting on the em1 cluster??
You could switch out the bulbs in the cluster for led's and it will have better lighting. I think theres a DIY on here on how to do it.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well yeah I know your cluster looks nice but I mean they have bulbs for EVERYTHING lol. And yeah ekcoupe just pull out your cluster take it apart, pull out the bulbs and put the new bulbs in the socket. Pretty simple.