I want.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some of us have modern cars with chips in the key. Good luck starting your car with that doohickey (It won't).

And if you have too many keys, get a job not being a janitor. How many damn keys do you need? 4? 5?

emerican

Registered VIP
what a set of spark plugs? OH THAT REMINDS ME! I need those lol
lol glad i helped you remember something. I could get lip kit fogs a bunch of little stuff lol something that would do more than that thing.

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I had the extra cash I would definitely get one. I'm diggin it, but for now I'll just stick with my old-school keys, haha.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont believe the suby's require a chipped key. so its a possibility for me

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you read the site you would realize they have a solution for chipped keys.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you have a chip they will tell you and offer their solution.

Synyster024

dayum.. i'm getting one.. as soon as i have a more solid set of wheels.. i've got my civic.. which is of course a keeper.. then i've got a 2003 chevy tracker.. as soon as i can i'm getting rid of it and getting a new vehicle.. or a used one.. which ever.. lol

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
Some of us have modern cars with chips in the key. Good luck starting your car with that doohickey (It won't).

And if you have too many keys, get a job not being a janitor. How many damn keys do you need? 4? 5?
yeah they have a chip key option. but that does look cool. but again with the keyless entry, what about the fob? for that money it should have a few programable buttons on it. lol.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
give it time, this is only the second model of it. The first model cost a s**t load more. They were so hard to make and manufacture that they refunded all the preordered and shipped the item anyways cause it was taking so long and they told the people pay what you want. So for the next run they set the price based around what the most popular amount people paid them was, which meant how much people would be willing to pay for their product.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you read the site you would realize they have a solution for chipped keys.
Yeah you send them your $90 OEM key so they can dismantle it and put the chip in their unit for another $30. You cannot self-program with a Honda, the ability to just clone the chip kinda defeats the purpose of having the chip in the first place. Any thief could just clone your chip.

This is all overlooking the fact that you don't want a bunch of weight hanging on your key in the ignition because it will wear out the barrel faster, this thing is worse than a key chain because it's a solid mount straight out from the ignition so it has more leverage against the barrel.

But some people have already spent $80 on it so they're going to want to defend their purchase.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, dude it doesn't weigh any more then some peoples keychains do! And you send them your valet key, they actually put the chip from the key in their slide, its not a clone or copy at all. Most people will never use their valet key anyways.

What do you think it weighs 10 pounds?

Why so hostile? You trying to start something about nothing?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:popcorn:

i won't get one simply because i have a couple unique keys that won't work with it, and even if they did it would cost probably $150 to recreate everything on my current key ring - USB flash drive, bike lock key, safe key, 2 car keys, house key, mailbox key, surfboard hex key

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I absolutely love this concept, but it's too bulky for us who own remote starts. My 2 way can't attach to it so it's really pointless for me. :(

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
I absolutely love this concept, but it's too bulky for us who own remote starts. My 2 way can't attach to it so it's really pointless for me. :(
x2 this thing is really cool, but if you have an alarm system that works off a keyless remote or anything of the sort it pretty much makes you carry more versus less. Their next model should incorporate a device that allows buttons for keyless remote, but I'm sure that would be $150+

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x2 this thing is really cool, but if you have an alarm system that works off a keyless remote or anything of the sort it pretty much makes you carry more versus less. Their next model should incorporate a device that allows buttons for keyless remote, but I'm sure that would be $150+
That or maybe have a case about the size of a garage door opener to throw the 2 way in, and then have the other part be the key slider thing.

This would only benefit us girls though seeing how the device wouldn't fit in a guy's pocket.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
next model should have a tazer attachment and a coffee grinder:shock:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya know, I had my doubts, but it came today and I'm pretty happy with it. Its much cooler in person then it was on the site. My problem now is rememver which color node is what key.