I woke up to see this in my driveway

deftones0817

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we give a warranty when we install stuff. 1250 seems steep to me. We charge 500-750 for installation. We also check motor out again if you bring in back in a week to make sure no air in coolant and such. Good deal though man.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did u buy it from? im trying to find a 00-01 engine. i asked in ur other post but im too lazy to look through it.

dawrenn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
skinnyjdawg said:
That seems like a lot. I guess not though
The place I bought it from charges more for less mileage. The one I got has 66,000 Miles on it.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did u order through the site? or did u call.. i did a search on the site and they want 2700 shipped just for a long block. s**t im better off going to acura and getting a c5 shortblock for 1500 and i would have basically 0 miles on my car.

dawrenn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
did u order through the site? or did u call.. i did a search on the site and they want 2700 shipped just for a long block. s**t im better off going to acura and getting a c5 shortblock for 1500 and i would have basically 0 miles on my car.
I think thats just an estimate. it would be better to call them up.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
the prices from import auto salavge will always be higher than those from hmotorsonline, jdmsource, jdmtheory...etc...
most of the swaps that IAS sells are USDM with higher mileage than jdm's ofcourse but u get lucky sumtimes with them...and even the JDM ones they will sell will still be more expensive than the other sites..
reason being they will almost always provide u with everything u need and extra...they have great customer service and really really great feedback...
so i would say its worth spending the extra few hundred..
as for the the prices on their website..i wouldnlt trust them..
call them and ask for Randy..
but i can tell u off the bat they will not be able to match the price of their competitors...and thats why i bought mines from jdmsource...

dawrenn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Blazed said:
the prices from import auto salavge will always be higher than those from hmotorsonline, jdmsource, jdmtheory...etc...
most of the swaps that IAS sells are USDM with higher mileage than jdm's ofcourse but u get lucky sumtimes with them...and even the JDM ones they will sell will still be more expensive than the other sites..
reason being they will almost always provide u with everything u need and extra...they have great customer service and really really great feedback...
so i would say its worth spending the extra few hundred..
as for the the prices on their website..i wouldnlt trust them..
call them and ask for Randy..
but i can tell u off the bat they will not be able to match the price of their competitors...and thats why i bought mines from jdmsource...
I was lucky and got a USDM one with 66,000 miles :D They provided me with everything I need to swap the engine in my car but one bracket. They even swithced out the old mounts and put in ones specificaly for a 99 civic.

I did not trust the price either so I called Randy up and got the exact price shipped to my house.

riciv97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely one of the best things to wake up to in the mornin...good luck with the swap

Civic92jak

1 Cr8zy H Nut!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kinda crazy that they would just drop and leave it, kinda careless on their part if you ask me. I'd be the one to call them up and b***h them out.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
honestly i would have turbo'd the d series.

it would have been faster and nearly 1/4th the cost.... and would respond better to every single mod afterwards compared to the c1

JDMsta

CC's Assologist
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some poor people like myself wake up and only see oil & antifreeze spots in their driveway.........U maka me Jealous!

LOL
hot man!! can't wait to see it dropped

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tired to call them yesturday but i guess they are in eastern time or somthing i called like at 3 15 here in cali. i guess i ll wait and find out monday.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh they r in north carolina..so eastern time...
u being in cali i think woul dbe much better if u dealth with steve from HMO or Geoff from jdmtheory...
i have heard great things about both sites..:thumbs up

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hatch said:
mother of god. you overspent
that's the way IAS charges..but they do provide u better customer service than the rest..
HT has a thread on good/bad places to get motors..IAS is like number 1 because of their feedbacks..

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
yeh they r in north carolina..so eastern time...
u being in cali i think woul dbe much better if u dealth with steve from HMO or Geoff from jdmtheory...
i have heard great things about both sites..:thumbs up
not really down to get jdm engines. im looking for a usdm engine 00 or 01. which is hard to find. i tried hmo and jdmtheory already also. but no luck.