If you cant do it right, dont do it at all

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres 3 more of the car =)
if u think my window is down on the driver side its not i just dont have one there thanks to theifs if u saw my other thread. getting another one tommrow

Last edited:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what size tires are those... they look huge.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
205mm treadwidth?
It must be the shadows...

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They look great for 195/50/15s...
how low are you? 2"+ ?

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeh im 2"+
not 100% sure how low the springs droped it. lets justs ay my front bumper is an inch and a half away from ground lol.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just got done reading 21 pages. Hot car, sorry to hear about your window

meepers

I'm ALWAYS right BIAtch!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think the jamex springs are 3" front 2.5" rear. I hated those and was going to drop in a set of h&r's. But the AGX struts rock and the car actually rides pretty good for as far as it is dropped. Sucks about the window and the cd's. atleast they did not steal the car. I bet if you buffed the car it would look pretty sweet.. Good pics, The 2nd one makes the car look like a model car. hehe. When ya gunna let me come drive it again? :P

Ekcoupe99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow...those Wedsports on the car when you were working on it looks VERY familiar. Shady f**k.

The last tiem I talked to you, you said the car was sold and shipped out to cali so the cops couldnt check it out.

Amped_Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i couldnt do it just cause i use the drive-thru so much... getting my lazy ass out of my car would kill

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok so i'm confused, it looks like you still used the same front end cept for the firewall?and engine harness and dash?what about the pillar and windshield?

i sent meepers a pm, in hope to get a more detailed build, since i cant seem to find anything real in depth as far as how-to.....

silverintegra

5+ Year Member
hey koda and meepers my cuzin, my brother in law and i are new to AZ. we are looking for sum places around the chandler mesa area that has a good reputation for engine work and body work, is there ne u guys can recommend? we all have 92-95 hatch. ne hatch meets in AZ? hang outs?
thanx

TenzoMonk

Lick your back on it
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm not sure how often meepers posts anymore... but i believe that Koda is still around. try a PM maybe?

meepers

I'm ALWAYS right BIAtch!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Followup for anyone who still looks... lol.. I know Koda sold the car, I have seen it a few times. Once out in Mesa at the Honda dealer about 5 years ago... I was looking at a wrecked car for the insurance company and one of the techs owned the vehicle.

I then saw it a few times, in the autozone parking lot on 43rd and cactus... I would love to maybe find who owns it now and see hows she is doing.

Also... I went to the darkside and bought a WRX.. rocked subi power for a year, then ended up briefly owning a 2000 Integra GSR that took all of 3 months to get stolen out of my driveway. I am still rocking the Subi love right now working on a 98 Legacy wagon that will be STI powered in the not too distant future.