Illegal imigrants what you thing !!

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont need to learn spanish i live in america... and i dont go to the beach it reminds me of a giant box of kitty litter... but in all seriousness you are comparing ordering a drink while my drunk ass is in a tourist infested resort for a weeks vacation to someone who is trying to LIVE in another country... no real comparison there.. ;)
i do agree they should learn....however...i think they should be given time to learn...and most dont learn not because they dont want 2....but because they feel no need seeing as how most illegal immigrants never plan on staying here.

thats why i do agree with many of your points....i am not saying let them all in with a cupcake 2...but dont deny the fact that you have used and abused them as a country.....at least let them become citizens through some means...theones already here of course who can prove they have worked...

ive never advocated legality for criminals...or any other non useful member of society....hell if it was up to me...i would f**king deport crimininals and shitty people...black, white, latino, asian, whatever.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
our ancestors immigrated here so who the hell are we to say no they cant come over here since they are in America they should get American rights they are working just as hard or even harder to support their family unlike some lazy ass bums in the streets who are born citizens do nothing with their life's im not for it and im not against it the only think they should do is stop stealing identities people now a days so damn lazy and dont want to work while immigrants are trying to support their families and trying to give themselves a better life if you and your family were immigrants wouldn't you try to have a better life and a better life for your children put yourself in their shoes before you talk

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
our ancestors immigrated here so who the hell are we to say no they cant come over here since they are in America they should get American rights they are working just as hard or even harder to support their family unlike some lazy ass bums in the streets who are born citizens do nothing with their life's im not for it and im not against it the only think they should do is stop stealing identities people now a days so damn lazy and dont want to work while immigrants are trying to support their families and trying to give themselves a better life if you and your family were immigrants wouldn't you try to have a better life and a better life for your children put yourself in their shoes before you talk
illegal immigation =/= legal immigration

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but dont deny the fact that you have used and abused them as a country
i deny away.. i have never to my knowledge used any service that employed illegal workers NOR have i ever hired any in the business im in.. i dont deny some people use them as cheap labor.. but lets keep it real.. are they victims? HARDLY.. they came here to do that type of shitty work.. why? because as shitty as it is... as low paying as it is.. its better than the s**t hole they came from... and thats that.. cut and dry.. you CAN feel bad for people.. but NOT imo people who are where they are because they freely choose to be there.. you of course may say well where would they be with a chance at school or something like that... and my answer is simple.. unfortunately.. life has not dealt them that hand.. and that is not my bourdon... OR the bourdon of any other legal us tax paying resident.. im in NO WAY against LEGAL immigration.. but even with that said.. there has to be SOME standard.. because if you just freely open the door to anyone you will physically run out of resources...

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight boys and girls....these discussions never lead to anything....i have to work early...so peace out.

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard an interesting solution to illegal immigration recently, and I don't think anyone mentioned it yet, so I'll post it up and see what ya'll think:

If an immigrant wants citizenship, they can have it. However, they must serve in the military for 5 years.

Thoughts?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I heard an interesting solution to illegal immigration recently, and I don't think anyone mentioned it yet, so I'll post it up and see what ya'll think:

If an immigrant wants citizenship, they can have it. However, they must serve in the military for 5 years.

Thoughts?
Then the military will have to translet everything into Spanish, or at least, force english into their heads.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Thoughts?

i dont think that legally immigrating people should be forced into anything that natively born americans are forced into... and i think forcing ANYONE into the millitary is TOTALLY wrong.. ESPECIALLY now a days...

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then the military will have to translet everything into Spanish, or at least, force english into their heads.
do you have any idea how many people speak spanish in the military? all u have to tell them is to shoot the people with towels on their heads

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think that legally immigrating people should be forced into anything that natively born americans are forced into... and i think forcing ANYONE into the millitary is TOTALLY wrong.. ESPECIALLY now a days...
Sorry, I know that I don't always give good details in my posts.

I don't mean for that to be the only way. Anyone who has legally immigrated already isn't included. I mean for it to be an option, for illegal immigrants who are in the country now, or wish to come to this country. Those who can't afford or don't have the means to obtain citizenship any other way.

Besides, there are a lot more jobs in the military than combat duty.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry, I know that I don't always give good details in my posts.

I don't mean for that to be the only way. Anyone who has legally immigrated already isn't included. I mean for it to be an option, for illegal immigrants who are in the country now, or wish to come to this country. Those who can't afford or don't have the means to obtain citizenship any other way.

Besides, there are a lot more jobs in the military than combat duty.
the down side is this..

you develop an on call mercenary business.. that is capable of funding a never ending war
fueled with the lives and souls of men and women who are poor and futureless by dangling hope in front of them...

you open the door to having to provide aftercare to these people for the results of war..

we invest too much tax dollar into war already.. the military is there to defend us from legitimate attack.. not fight endless crusades against invisible enemies.. this is just going to equall more money diverted to war

you compramise the security of our own troops.. imagine this system is in play.. and im a terrorist.. f**k yeah ill join the army.. LOL and while my camp is sleeping ill kill them all.. to me not such a good idea

the kind of people who would suggest something like this are people with an agenda for being constantly involved in military action.. one where an endless soldier supply would be available....

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now can you please give me those same statistics for states like North Dakota, Wyoming, Tenesse, Montana, etc.
when looking at numbers...you also have to look at how they got there and where they came from.
oh come on, first off wyoming is the LEAST POPULATED STATE IN THE US, secondly, those states dont have nearly the amount of illegal immigrants as CA, AZ, NM, and TX do.

secondly, there are 2 ways i can think of to solve this need for "cheap labor" and this "jobs americans wont do" nonsense.

1. Get people the hell off welfare, dont make it all easy. If people arent sitting around collecting checks, they will definitley do some job in order to eat

2. dont we have a pretty big prison population in the united states? Im not saying let out the murders and rapists, but im pretty sure the guys who sell drugs or commited some other menail crime would do fine on a chain gang picking tomatoes.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
secondly, there are 2 ways i can think of to solve this need for "cheap labor" and this "jobs americans wont do" nonsense.

1. Get people the hell off welfare, dont make it all easy. If people arent sitting around collecting checks, they will definitley do some job in order to eat

2. dont we have a pretty big prison population in the united states? Im not saying let out the murders and rapists, but im pretty sure the guys who sell drugs or commited some other menail crime would do fine on a chain gang picking tomatoes.
x100000000000000000000000000

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont have problems with illigals unless they: 1. Dont speak english ( you come to a country where the majority speaks english and then expect us to learn to speak spanish to accomidate your needs , fawk that.) 2. Try and change things ( such as the language any sort of politics)

I have friends that are illigals and they all speak english and they are here to better support themselves and thier families. Most of them want to become legal but it is a long process so that kind of deters them.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have to agree. The economy got all f**ked up after NAFTA. I remember when that s**t came around and alot of my highschool teachers were against that s**t. Alot of rich white America was all for that and the teachers were right, "the rich got richer and the poor got even more poor." As soon as NAFTA hit all the jobs atrted to got o mexico and canada. :( The uneployment rate is f**ked up for many reasons but the main reason is s**t like NAFTA not because of mexicans coming here illegaly.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AND ABOUT immigration....I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE 1 WEEK WITHOUT ANY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS...AT ALL......i would do anything to have this happen.....why...because within hours....most of this country would come to a complete standstill....and all you immigrant hating people will be f**king extending red carpets for their return...

Oh...

It has to be a week now because the "one day immigrant protest" did little to nothing.

I agree that we need the immigrant labor. No question. But let's not cheapen the value of our citizenship with this amnesty crap. Make it easy and free for those that want to work the jobs that American Citizens do not want to cross. Document them as guest workers. Create a system that limits them to those jobs availiable.