illegal immigration

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
riiiiiiiiiiiight

the most common thing i see is dirty little mexicans trying to follow me home so that they can break into my bmw...

no offense to mexicans :roll:
um i think you mean black people follow you home to break into your beamer....

no offense to blacks

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have nothing to say to MY post to yours.. do you.. honestly..;)
i didnt know that you categorized my posts always full of verifiable and statistical information as non-responses. if it is response-time you refer to Anthony...i am sorry i work 12hrs a day and cannot post immediate responses to your counter arguments.

edit: i also dont respond as much cause it takes me much more time to go find verifiable info. to back my response with than it takes u to formulate an OPINION. cause that is most of what i see from you. which is ok. its just not gonna get you into the debate team if you know what i mean.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
um i think you mean black people follow you home to break into your beamer....

no offense to blacks
naw, the black guys are the ones i invite over to my house to play some madden and hang out in case the mexicans show up to steal my s**t. ;)

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
naw, the black guys are the ones i invite over to my house to play some madden and hang out in case the mexicans show up to steal my s**t. ;)
lol that one was nice good one

becareful though they might take something while you turn your back

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol that one was nice good one

becareful though they might take something while you turn your back
like his wife's virginity, lol, j/k.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wife?

virgin wife?

anyone playin madden when they have a virgin wife at home deserves to have someone else deflower her.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wife?

virgin wife?

anyone playin madden when they have a virgin wife at home deserves to have someone else deflower her.
my case in point, lol, :P

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OC.....how come u dont have a response to my post....

:lol:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i was gonna say....while ure busy playing HALO...your wife is busy going black with no plans of coming back. :lol:
but once you've done white, you know your doing it right, lol.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wife?

virgin wife?

slick rick....do you have tylenol....i think your head may hurt should you decided to read my responses to OC.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
slick rick....do you have tylenol....i think your head may hurt should you decided to read my responses to OC.
oh, so now white people dont read?

racist

:lol:
i was going to re-finish my deck, paint the shed, and lay new carpeting tonight.... but instead i'll try to read your reply, not sure if i'll have time to read it all though..... i have to be to work by 9am tomorrow... and i still havent left work yet tonight...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
riiiiiiiiiiiight

the most common thing i see is dirty little mexicans trying to follow me home so that they can break into my bmw...

no offense to mexicans :roll:
no offense taken :lol:

Mexicans will pull out a knife and cut you when you turn your back. They're f**king ruthless dawg! :x

:biz:

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As a matter if fact I am. So why did you want to know anyway, so you could say something about it over the net?

bizahoe... :lol: stop f**king tiwh the kid.this gfode=s feel good....a thread full of bashin but noneoe taking up the ass. ...................... so bizahoe is high andi am bit ipexy pesps. gnith man. all fo gyou includingn slick a d**k.