illest civic ???

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He didn't pay 24k for a 5th gen civic, he invested 24k in it, a whole different book imo.
Invested? A good investment is when you can sell something for more then you paid for it, the value accrues over time.

He's never gonna get 24k so if it's an investment it's not a good one.

I don't think any of us invest in our rides, we dump money in em.

4ornia

5+ Year Member
lol kids you guys crack me up. im asking 12 but ill take 11.5 but im sure thats way to much, i never said it was a good investment
for the haters
$1500 brakes
$7000 in motor
$1600 seats

by my gorilla math thats 10,000

im not going to break the car down by price but you add in the 4k paint job and the purchase of the car 4k
and damn its already at 18k, not to mention hundreds of parts on the car. thats were 24k went
but im sure all of you hatin have a way better car than this thats way the title said illest civic with a ques mark!!!! I never said it was this is like the 16th or 17th car i built (100%) by myself but on the next one ill be sure to make it more mad jdm and make it better so the 18yo kids like it!
i took almost all of the gaydm s**t off the car i had because the jdm craze ruining the import scene!

4ornia

5+ Year Member
Nice Civic, illest? No but very nice, you're probably one of those guys who gazes at himself in the mirror half the day and counts myspace profile hits, I don't even want to know what you're askin for it, you're probably wanting to get what you put into it.
MAN IF I HAD YOUR CAR I WOULD BE A HATER TOO!!

LS_VTEC_oya

N/A all day homie
5+ Year Member
lol kids you guys crack me up. im asking 12 but ill take 11.5 but im sure thats way to much, i never said it was a good investment
for the haters
$1500 brakes
$7000 in motor
$1600 seats

by my gorilla math thats 10,000

im not going to break the car down by price but you add in the 4k paint job and the purchase of the car 4k
and damn its already at 18k, not to mention hundreds of parts on the car. thats were 24k went
but im sure all of you hatin have a way better car than this thats way the title said illest civic with a ques mark!!!! I never said it was this is like the 16th or 17th car i built (100%) by myself but on the next one ill be sure to make it more mad jdm and make it better so the 18yo kids like it!
i took almost all of the gaydm s**t off the car i had because the jdm craze ruining the import scene!
say:word: common sense could everyone 1's selfdefense howerver alot of ppl dnt have it ....guesstimate & do simple math 10k aint bad...yo nine 5 coupe is bad wait paint job is that??

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who's hating? Your car > mine any day of the week, I never argued that as it should since I didn't drop over 20k in it, I said I liked your car, your attitude is what sucks!

BTW I never mentioned that you called your investment a good one, I wasn't even talking to you that's what the quote tool is for.

WeSt1LLiReSt

5+ Year Member
Man sum of yall be arguin on this shyt like a bunch of little girls. The car is klean, u did a nice job wit it, ur attitude isnt the best but w/e. Where u get the Toe hook? I like that one

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wasn't this just posted as another thread??

4ornia

5+ Year Member
Man sum of yall be arguin on this shyt like a bunch of little girls. The car is klean, u did a nice job wit it, ur attitude isnt the best but w/e. Where u get the Toe hook? I like that one
thanks man i dont have a bad attitude at all i just dont like when ppl take time to post dumbshit about i made 2 posts. who cares i cant belive it bothers ppl so much that they actually take the time to post and say somthing about it

WeSt1LLiReSt

5+ Year Member
Yeah i feel u, sum people just take shyt to serious. And sum of them are just Internet Warriors' u gotta watch out for them. But like i asked where u get the tow hook? I found one on JDMcarboy but didnt really like the red color they had.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just by that alone, youve lost my vote.....
i hope you have bad luck on yer sale........ KARMA is a b***h....

*ingnore list* so dont bother responding.....yer wasting yer time......

4ornia

5+ Year Member
just by that alone, youve lost my vote.....
i hope you have bad luck on yer sale........ KARMA is a b***h....

*ingnore list* so dont bother responding.....yer wasting yer time......

damn lost your vote now im all broken up!

4ornia

5+ Year Member
Yeah i feel u, sum people just take shyt to serious. And sum of them are just Internet Warriors' u gotta watch out for them. But like i asked where u get the tow hook? I found one on JDMcarboy but didnt really like the red color they had.
thanks man the e warriors are a trip, another reason for selling the car is im sick of e battling 18yo know it alls

but anyways on to the ques at hand. the tow hook
man i got that thing back in 2000 i used to manage a race shop and we had s**t rollin through and i got it but i never really knew where it came from

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn lost your vote now im all broken up!
like the idiot hypocrite i knew you were, i had to take you off ignore to see if you responded......
wow, if i woulda bet someone that you woulda responded, ida made some money....

......................no more responses from me..........................you win............you win.............

once again, back on ignore.......... respond now retard......

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like the idiot hypocrite i knew you were, i had to take you off ignore to see if you responded......
wow, if i woulda bet someone that you woulda responded, ida made some money....

......................no more responses from me..........................you win............you win.............

once again, back on ignore.......... respond now retard......

LMAO! What Tony said!

4ornia

5+ Year Member
ill respond whenever and to what ever i want you dont like it come see me but since you hide behind your comp. and talk tuff online i know you will never dare talk bad to someone like me in person so push the button on your comp and turn it off
your a douche bag wow now i remember why i never come to this website

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sure all of you hatin have a way better car than this thats way the title said illest civic with a ques mark!!!!!

You asked if it was the "illest" civic, and and the answer is no.