illest civic ???

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude, nice car.....to bad ur selling it, good luck with the sell........what are u planning to get now?

bman

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol.... baby's feelings was hurt so he's lashing out now... hahahs loser...

your car is nice buddy... but don't come out and say. "oh s**t is my car the illist or what??".. lol... thats just being full of yourself... i've seen cars a billion times better then yours and when they are posted up its more of a post like "hey guys check out my car.. let me know what you think... good or bad comments welcome" ... see now thats cool.. thats someone expecting some bad and good feedback on there car regardless on how "ill" they themselves think it is....

4ornia

5+ Year Member
Dude, nice car.....to bad ur selling it, good luck with the sell........what are u planning to get now?
NADA im done with the import scene been in it since the beging back in 94.
changed way to much to many little kids that buy a honda nad instantly become photographers/knowitalls/mechanics/tuners no respect is givin anymore
so time to quit i have an s2000 and other cars to hold me over that are fun stock so its fo sale

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NADA im done with the import scene been in it since the beging back in 94.
changed way to much to many little kids that buy a honda nad instantly become photographers/knowitalls/mechanics/tuners no respect is givin anymore
so time to quit i have an s2000 and other cars to hold me over that are fun stock so its fo sale
Didn't know there was a tuner scene back in Nashville back in 94 :lol: I was in Cali back in 96 tho and the import racers with there 2 little racing stripes on the hood as well as on their jackets were dying down. They started putting speed bumps everywhere and that's when it started to suck imo. The dohc zc was the s**t back then too.

anyways, very nice civic and good luck with the sell :thumbs up

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man sum of yall be arguin on this shyt like a bunch of little girls. The car is klean, u did a nice job wit it, ur attitude isnt the best but w/e. Where u get the Toe hook? I like that one
Learn f**king English. Stop nut riding.

thanks man i dont have a bad attitude at all i just dont like when ppl take time to post dumbshit about i made 2 posts. who cares i cant belive it bothers ppl so much that they actually take the time to post and say somthing about it
Yes you do. The car doesn't bother me at all, it's you. I asked where the 24k went. Thats not hating, thats a question. I just think for 24k I could build a better civic, but then again I know how to paint and build motors so I wouldn't be spending the money in labor. So I can see where the 24k went.

Yeah i feel u, sum people just take shyt to serious. And sum of them are just Internet Warriors' u gotta watch out for them. But like i asked where u get the tow hook? I found one on JDMcarboy but didnt really like the red color they had.
Again hooked ebonics works for trash like you.

thanks man the e warriors are a trip, another reason for selling the car is im sick of e battling 18yo know it alls

but anyways on to the ques at hand. the tow hook
man i got that thing back in 2000 i used to manage a race shop and we had s**t rollin through and i got it but i never really knew where it came from
Why is it all about the 18yr olds? I am 25yr and I am saying your attitude SUCKS. Car nice but def. not the ILLEST ever. That lost it right there for me when you said that.

ill respond whenever and to what ever i want you dont like it come see me but since you hide behind your comp. and talk tuff online i know you will never dare talk bad to someone like me in person so push the button on your comp and turn it off
your a douche bag wow now i remember why i never come to this website
I will :stfusmack: If you remember why you never come to this website then hit the X in the top right corner.

didnt think so but its way better than yours so im good
My house is better then yours!!! I can sell it for thousands more then what I bought it for. Can you say that about your car?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stop with the petty arguing.. thanks

4ornia

5+ Year Member
Didn't know there was a tuner scene back in Nashville back in 94 :lol: I was in Cali back in 96 tho and the import racers with there 2 little racing stripes on the hood as well as on their jackets were dying down. They started putting speed bumps everywhere and that's when it started to suck imo. The dohc zc was the s**t back then too.

anyways, very nice civic and good luck with the sell :thumbs up
no i grew up in cali just moved here

4ornia

5+ Year Member
Learn f**king English. Stop nut riding.

Yes you do. The car doesn't bother me at all, it's you. I asked where the 24k went. Thats not hating, thats a question. I just think for 24k I could build a better civic, but then again I know how to paint and build motors so I wouldn't be spending the money in labor. So I can see where the 24k went.

Again hooked ebonics works for trash like you.

Why is it all about the 18yr olds? I am 25yr and I am saying your attitude SUCKS. Car nice but def. not the ILLEST ever. That lost it right there for me when you said that.

I will :stfusmack: If you remember why you never come to this website then hit the X in the top right corner.

My house is better then yours!!! I can sell it for thousands more then what I bought it for. Can you say that about your car?
you win e thug if this thread bothers u dont read it f**k off

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no i grew up in cali just moved here
No s**t, So you were in cali when the whole thing started :D We're the same age too. I remember the first race I seen over there, it was a 4th gen sedan that whooped a camaro. It had a "island creations" decal on it and I wasn't expecting it to win at all. :lol: That's when I got bit by the bug.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Clean and nice but definitely have seen way nicer rides than this. Thread title is a little too cocky for what you have ;).

Nice nontheless :thumbs up.

4ornia

5+ Year Member
No s**t, So you were in cali when the whole thing started :D We're the same age too. I remember the first race I seen over there, it was a 4th gen sedan that whooped a camaro. It had a "island creations" decal on it and I wasn't expecting it to win at all. :lol: That's when I got bit by the bug.
lol wow i remember my 88 crx with an ls swap back in 96 when swapped civic were the s**t
we cut the actual mounting point out of the integra and welded it into the crx but it was slightly leaning to the side lol
but it went i think 14.0s at sac racway i have time slips that turned yellow they are so old.
crazy how s**t has changed for the worse

WeSt1LLiReSt

5+ Year Member
Wow just wat i was talkin about. Internet Warrior, who has nothing better to do with his life. Grow the f**k up. This isnt an English class its the internet, people dont always spell out all the words. If it really bugs u that much, ignore me

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow just wat i was talkin about. Internet Warrior, who has nothing better to do with his life. Grow the f**k up. This isnt an English class its the internet, people dont always spell out all the words. If it really bugs u that much, ignore me
Its hard to ignore stupidity. I don't just say this on the internet, I will say it to your face all day long. I have a lot to do with my life. I am at work right now and when I have a chance I browse this forum. People may mis-spell a word or two with out thinking but you can't type that fast so you have to leave letters and words out.

Next time you want to respond to one of my post how about trying the quote tool

WeSt1LLiReSt

5+ Year Member
Naw no need to quote they know who im talkin to, and i unno i find it really funny then ur gonna sit here and tell me i dont type fast when u have never seen my type in my life. Dont speak on things you dont know about. And if u would say that to my face all day then no need to say it on here right?

Im not gonna sit here and argue with u, ur not my teacher so no need to correct my spelling's i spell like this on purpose trust me i can sit here and type just as proper as the you, but i chose not to. Anyways i hope u have a fantastic time at work.

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
It's not just your typing, it's the use of proper english language that you lack, also.

But how about this thread goes back on topic...? :what:

00Civ1c

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice car, but an even funnier thread :lol:
Good luck with the sale though.

///AMii

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
didnt think so but its way better than yours so im good
Coming off a little immature we? 29 and starting the ol' "my car is way better than yours" argument, come on dude lol...