I'm new, so heres my Coupe...

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
we certanly are lol. Dude your Ride is smart. Dont like the graphics other than that its mad.. maybe tint your rear rights or back to stock but thats s**t hot. nice job.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it a lot but it seems to me the car looks squished, maybe its my eyes... nice job

ONESICKS

*ROCKSTAR*
5+ Year Member
Cmon not everyone is on the jdm bandwagon..i give him his props..nice work dude!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you like Honda engines after having a D16?

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Its ugly.
I'm not gonna be quite as blunt, but I will say it is DEFINITELY not my style.....

But then again UK is in a different trend then the US, so we aren't gonna be quite the same.... :lol:

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think this is actually the cleanest kitted civic i've seen besides the tail lights

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don think much about the graphics, dual exhaust? not feeling the wing and the taillights. other than that it looks clean! nice pics

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pictures bro , i like the rims u have
not into the body kits like that but it looks pretty good

CivicDX94

5+ Year Member
:welcome: Very sweet ride man. The graphs and the wing a little bit too much but they actualy look great all together. Good job. :thumbs up

civboy

5+ Year Member
cwality civic fancy seening u on here lol small world aint it lol gonna hav to meet up at 1 of our jap meets m8

Fast_RPM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
don't really like the graphics and body kits, but ehh if you like it, hell yeah do yo thang

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right hand drive :thumbs up :thumbs up :nod: I'd lose the altezzas. nioce whip brolly and :welcome: :welcome:

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you my friend are very talented with a camera, wish you lived here, I suck at photoshoots