I'm new!

Honda-girl1021

Hey, I'm Chelsea! I'm 21 years old and I currently live in Kentucky. I own a 2000 Honda civic, it's automatic (slow) but it's peppy. It's lowered, has catback exhaust, test pipe and intake. I'm saving up some money so I can swap it to a manual. A lot of people think I'm either a dyke or weird because I'm into cars, but I'm not lol.

rustycivic2000

Registered VIP
Welcome, and post up some pics!

And inb4 the typical "OMG ITSS ANOTHER GIRL MEMBER OMG OMG OMG!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like a good platform to start with, welcome to the site. It's a little slower than it used to be, but it works
And inb4 the typical "OMG ITSS ANOTHER GIRL MEMBER OMG OMG OMG!
It has already begun

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

One of the first major mods done with my car was convert it from auto to manual. It was a great decision, so I think you'll be very happy with it as long as you don't run into any issues. For us, putting the clutch pedal in was the most difficult part.

Honda-girl1021

Wow I didn't know I'd get s**t for having the word girl in my name lol. Just letting you all know for future references I'm not an attention whore, and I don't seek unwanted attention from tools. Just thought of a random name for a forum site, geeze. I'd understand if my name was something like Honda slut 69 lmao.

On another note, I do have big plans for my civic, just gotta save up to do it all. I am looking forward to the swap though, however, not a lot of people race in my town. They own riced out tegs and civics just for the looks, not to race. I can't tell you how many times I've come across groups of them hanging outside of Wal-Mart talking s**t but they won't race lol.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Firstly, :welcome:. Also, get used to getting s**t from everyone around here. It's how we show that we care :D

Now that that's outta the way...
If you street race, get the f**k out right now. Take that to the track, or don't do it at all. Just my :twocents:

I think we've all gone through our street racing days, and it's not worth it in the slightest. I got caught trying to run, had my car impounded, they found my sneaky Pete system, tried to demo my car etc. etc. NOT worth it.
With that in mind, welcome to the most expensive hobby you've ever been involved in.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The level of immaturity here is ridiculous.

Welcome to the site! Post up some pictures of your civic. I had two auto civics before and an auto integra. I have a manual integra now and whenever you do swap your car to manual, you're going to love it. I don't like driving autos. But anyways, lets see some pictures.

What direction do you want to take it? You mentioned a swap. What motor are you looking at?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The level of immaturity here is ridiculous.

Welcome to the site! Post up some pictures of your civic. I had two auto civics before and an auto integra. I have a manual integra now and whenever you do swap your car to manual, you're going to love it. I don't like driving autos. But anyways, lets see some pictures.

What direction do you want to take it? You mentioned a swap. What motor are you looking at?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
Act like you don't get in on it constantly :roll:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I don't see to many problems with street racing as long as we are not talking through traffic area. We have areas around here to race at. Racetrack is 40 minutes away. I see you have already been helped in another thread on your manual swap. If need further assistance with Google click link in my Sig. Now then post up pics and I do not see how posting girl in name is being an attention whore. If you want to change it to Honda slut 69 go ahead I would be expecting you to hurry and get post count up and post in VIP section for those though lol. Good luck with your build. Crash hates other female Honda owners in here. Most others here want to see boobs. It's a great forum enjoy. :lol:

Honda-girl1021

Tokyo Skies, I appreciate your opinion but I do at times like to street race. The only place I'll do it at in my town is in the middle of BFE haha I'm really smart about where I race around here. However, I do go to the track, I usually go to Ohio Valley with a couple friends.

Osiris, I plan on doing aK20 head on k24 Block. It'd be expensive but quick and still very reliable.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to Thee Club. Please enjoy your stay.