In Your Face Manning!!!

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Who woulda thought it would be the Saints defense that wins it.

Weird.
my thoughts exactly.. i knew it was gonna come down to who plays better defense but i was sure the colts would win that catagory. Manning throwing an interception in a clutch situation:shock:

awsome game though one of the best i have ever watched

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wouldnt say it was the best. i thought the superbowl last year was more exciting due to the fact that the lead changed like 3 times that game.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it was my favorite anyway for once the 2 all around best teams went no flukes to get in

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol @ it should of been the Vikings. One of the lone Viking fans on the site. :lol:

The Aints are no more! :rolf:

Now if the god damned Eagles would win one....... :roll:

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol @ it should of been the Vikings. One of the lone Viking fans on the site. :lol:

The Aints are no more! :rolf:

Now if the god damned Eagles would win one....... :roll:

And this is shockey's reaction if the colts had come back to tie and the saints missed the winning field goal

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Peyton is such a sore loser. he didnt even congradulate any of the Saints on the victory. Even Brent Favre would do that even if it meant his fingers would break off from being too old.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you guys hear about when the colts got home 11 fans greeted them??? thats just pathetic seriously i support my team even when they lose

GO CHARGERS DONT CUT LT!!!!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ya thats just disgraceful. one of my biggest pet peaves is when the visitors have more fans than the home team in the stands. i hate that s**t. or when there are empty premium seats.

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
11 fans is too many to be greeting the returning losers. I remember watching the jets spank the colts a few years back during the playoffs. I loved it! Down with the colts!