installed some oem ctr fogs and an ek4 parking pole :)

jb0ne

Banned
I installed the gauge/system, no I dont like to advertise it

wouldve put up another pic on here without it blurred but fact is I dont take pics of my car often lol

the less I advertise the gauge the better, but I need the gauge for the system to run it safely, cheaply lol
i dont know why you "lol" after every line you type, i think its pretty lame personally.. anyways, you still dont make any f**king sense. lol
You dont want to advertise your gauge? what does it measure? amount of cash in your trunk? lol

(lol point proven yet?)

EK1.6LCIV

bustin' out the OEM goodz
5+ Year Member
yea I would ship them to the US, would have to buy a box to send them in (as they come in plastic sleeves from the dealer here), ins it and send it via Austpost, will get a price if youre keen call it $100USD

it measures cash actually leaving the trunk, as to refill Nitrous is around $120 a bottle at the local stereo shop =)

the light does glow =), the shots dont do it much justice, its pretty visible at night for a small green led

and I'll lol as much as I please as I find it amusing and showing expression online is near impossible, arent ppl in texas funny or something? lol

jks jks

jdm jim

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice install! car looks great mate.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Niceee.. It looks good. You dont see many fixed up CGP Civics.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clover Green Pearl, the color of your car.

jb0ne

Banned
yea i guess people in texas are funny cause i would never pay 120 bucks to refill any nitrous bottle.

not trying to get in a piss match online, truth is.. your car looks nice. just didnt see the reasoning on showing off your car if your not going to be proud of EVERYTHING. ya dig?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your car looks nice. just didnt see the reasoning on showing off your car if your not going to be proud of EVERYTHING. ya dig?
who cares.

op,
I'm definitely liking this car man. It's legit. looks niceee

EK1.6LCIV

5+ Year Member
used to be 90 to fill it up, but it doesnt get filled up often (as test and tune drags are once a wk anyhow when I have the time to go), could be 200 and I wouldnt care lol

new wheels and suspension coming to compliment better brakes

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great! the si emblem kinda throws the front off but over all :thumbup:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feeling the grill..
that thing needs lowered and some new wheels pronto

EK1.6LCIV

5+ Year Member
lol, the wheels are light and work well with the perfect daily driver offset, and these are the best color I can find to suit a green car atm lol

its an sti wrx diffuser, very cheap new =) took it to my exhaust guys and got a bracket fabricated to mount the middle section properly, looks ok

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The diffuser looks fine. It's from a RHD WRX I'm guessing? I like how it looks more natural than some of the ones I've seen on US cars. The fact that the flat portion on the right side is closest to the exhaust instead of being on the empty driver's side looks much better, almost like it might have been made to go there. :thumbs up! Know anywhere that sells the RHD ones online?

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice. where'd you get the parking pole? was it pricey?

the Si emblem looks a little crooked and out of place though.....