installed some oem ctr fogs and an ek4 parking pole :)

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice. where'd you get the parking pole? was it pricey?

the Si emblem looks a little crooked and out of place though.....

Those things are no joke, they go for like $350+ thats IF you can find it...

I noticed the diffuser too hahah. Is it the new thing to do or something? Everyone is putting on diffusers!

EK1.6LCIV

bustin' out the OEM goodz
5+ Year Member
The diffuser looks fine. It's from a RHD WRX I'm guessing? I like how it looks more natural than some of the ones I've seen on US cars. The fact that the flat portion on the right side is closest to the exhaust instead of being on the empty driver's side looks much better, almost like it might have been made to go there. :thumbs up! Know anywhere that sells the RHD ones online?
after reading a thread on here of a member installing one to his coupe, I found a mate who was selling the same item

not sure if they are rhd or lhd specific tho

I placed mine there as it sits nice against the wheel housing, then we made up a bracket to mount it up so it fits like oem =)

nice. where'd you get the parking pole? was it pricey?

the Si emblem looks a little crooked and out of place though.....
I ended up buying the pole on its own for about 50US on ebay from a japanese seller, and the switch from another auction for $20US and making up a smiple harness for it to rise and then rigging up a switch inside for the led to illuminate when it was fully extended, couldnt justify the kit price new lol

Those things are no joke, they go for like $350+ thats IF you can find it...

I noticed the diffuser too hahah. Is it the new thing to do or something? Everyone is putting on diffusers!
seen the difuser in the other thread awhile back and had to have a go, went to Subaru with a mate to pick up gear to fix his B4 Legacy and picked one up, then off to the exhaust shop (closest shop with a welder to my house is all) to make up some brackets for the rear section to stay put and whala instant difuser lol =)