Installing front cambers on ej Civic

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
very nice, how are the bushings in the Ksport, does it feel any better than oem and does it adjust easy?
As far as feeling goes it feels great being able to go through some 90 degree turns doing 35-45mph thats w/ the coilovers also of course[need some new tires and sway bars if i wanna go even faster]...and yes the adjustments are very easy all you need is a Allen wrench set to loosen the lock pins then adjust it to your liking....

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did u got the ball joint tool kit at and how much?

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
where did u got the ball joint tool kit at and how much?
got it from Advance Auto Parts store. $95 to rent the kit and when you're done you get a complete refund. think they sell the tool you may need separately for $15 idk check it out.....

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do they let people rent a/c gauge? i know for sure u can rent the vacuum pump.

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
By the way, that's 17mm and not 11/16 in. If you own a car that was made since the late 80's or early 90's, it's put together with 99% metric bolts.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
By the way, that's 17mm and not 11/16 in. If you own a car that was made since the late 80's or early 90's, it's put together with 99% metric bolts.
oh.... but mines worked perfect w/ the 11/16in sockets....:Raza:

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
was i the only one that noticed that he said "cotton pin"

besides your occasional improper grammar, excellent write up

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
off topic but i know you're going to this yrs East Coast Honda Meet right.....
Actually, I don't know anything about it. When/where is it?

True, skipped over that at first. For people who don't know what he was referring to, he meant cotter pin.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
May 29th, 2010. Richmond, VA @ G-Force Go-Kart Adventure Zone. 4245 CAROLINA AVENUE, BLDG B RICHMOND, VIRGINIA 23222. from 12-till.....

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP

No to be a smart ass but thats what the Haynes Owner Manual called it. So i was just going by what the book said....

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
May 29th, 2010. Richmond, VA @ G-Force Go-Kart Adventure Zone. 4245 CAROLINA AVENUE, BLDG B RICHMOND, VIRGINIA 23222. from 12-till.....
Hmm, I'll have to check my schedule. Hopefully I can make it!

No to be a smart ass but thats what the Haynes Owner Manual called it. So i was just going by what the book said....
Just Google both of them... it's definitely cotter pin. Perhaps they made a typo in the book...

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
Hey guys i was thinking of buying some Buddy Club P1 Racing Extended Ball Joints what are they basically used for?....Hell do i even need them.