Interior work. about halfway done with pics. will update when i get more done

ToddDaniels

5+ Year Member
i decided to do some interior of my car. it turned out REALLY nice. only about half way done, i still have the dash and back half the car to do. but here is what i have so far. tell me what you think (its a white 97 ex coupe)

Headliner

top view from moon roof

Front Doors (both are the same)

Center console ( need a new shift nob or new holes drilled, stripped them out taking them off)

E-Brake handle and armrest(yeah i know the fabric is messed up on the e brake but it doesnt matter it gets moved alot anyways)

Took 2 ten hour days for all of it, but it turned out nice. i think so anyways. tell me what you think. any oppinions and comments welcome.
and i will update possibly this weekend, as long as i get money for more paint :D

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice? It looks horrible, the appearance and the craftsmanship. I can understand that you want to decorate the interior but spray paint should be the last resort, and god knows what fabric that is or how you applied it on...

Stop before you get too far ahead, I assure you you will be replacing all those pieces back to OEM's within a few years.

jcsm90

KiNg
5+ Year Member
looks tight to me
dont let the hatin get you down
we all have our own slyles we like

djkritik

RASTAMAN
5+ Year Member
I like the white....its brightens the inside......just adjust the blue suede......over all....nice work!

kaepos

I'm a Registered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice? It looks horrible, the appearance and the craftsmanship. I can understand that you want to decorate the interior but spray paint should be the last resort, and god knows what fabric that is or how you applied it on...

Stop before you get too far ahead, I assure you you will be replacing all those pieces back to OEM's within a few years.
:word:

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ricer-rific. but you like what you like, so i give you +1 for effort, im too lazy to do any of that lol

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get the trimming painted black and i think it would look good, or just go with an ALL black interior, that would be sick

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
funny thing is all the ricers think it looks nice

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
funny thing is all the ricers think it looks nice
HAHAHA, thats funny man but yeah

:word:

Seriously tho, if your gonna use spray paint the only color worthy of using is black, and thats only cause it looks good, there was a reason the insides of cars didnt look like this, but at least you made it the way you wanted so as long as your happy i guess

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oops yeah forgot red, but i think only with certain exterior colors can pull it off. Like for instance with silver like my coupe i dont think anything red on my car would look good, but yeah those are the only colors that look good on civics is red and black, not white blue and whatever other random ass colors above, lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
any oppinions and comments welcome.
Mods should keep this in mind.

Yea the craftsmanship on the headliner isnt bad, but it is absolutely terrible on the rest. The inside door handles dont match the cloth. The white looks bad. Im sorry overall I realy dont like it.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks like a bucket of rainbow paint exploded inside your car.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im all cool for the fabric and all... but the white panels? i think its a little too far.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea it looks terrible. i give your props for doing something different. or even doing it at all... but the color scheme is hideous.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wait, you're not a girl right? just checking cuz that would explain it all

haha

MadPeach* 98 Lx

5+ Year Member
damn.. what is with that shower cap blue? It doesnt even look like half of the headliner is even attatched correctly. In my opinion..stip it all off and start over

hondacivicgrl

5+ Year Member
I think that it looks ok, but you shouldn't do anymore. The doors look good. I think that you shouldn't have done the sealing and the arm rest in blue should have kept it stock colors. But that's my opinion!