R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ wrong

Ej8_KiD

5+ Year Member
I did read the first post , im just saying that if u have something negative to say about other's ppl ride or work in this case u should consider a propper way to say things. No one likes this kind of s**t.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
then why are you saying anything about it? he was open to comments, so thats what we gave him.

fusion

5+ Year Member
I did read the first post , im just saying that if u have something negative to say about other's ppl ride or work in this case u should consider a propper way to say things. No one likes this kind of s**t.
wtf do you expect? our comments are only as bad as his craftmanship.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Jesus christ give the guy a break , who gives a f**k if its ricer or not , its his car , if he likes it thats all it matters , Im tired of seeing ppl getting flamed over the net just because they do something different or not oem , you guys arent doing anything at all to help with HIS project so he deserves some credit for doing this , if u dont like it then its up to you just dont be so f**king rude
Okay I retract my statement about staying out of this thread because of this dumbass. First of all, OP said he wanted any input, both good and bad. If you look at how the OP responded, he is complaining about our responses less than you are. And we did try to help to OP out by telling him that we thought half of his problem was the craftsmanship.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
honestly i'd like to see this car that is not rice, nor oem, nor jdm... has to be euro?

and people who are standing up for the OP are pretty stupid... it's ugly as f**k and you can't deny it. it didnt turn out exactly how he wanted, but even if it did... the colors look like s**t especially with the pink of the seats. thats why i asked if OP was a girl.