Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's what I'm working towards. Do it!!(:

Keithsjr

5+ Year Member
K I found the side mouldings, going to cost me $100 for the whole set. Then gotta buy my hood, then save up a little more for that engine!!

Keithsjr

5+ Year Member
Yea, the JDM ones, the ones I see are for an 92-95 eg, but I believe they are them same for Dxs

Keithsjr

5+ Year Member
Alright, gotta go get my check and deposit into the bank, probably wont put them on till after the paint job. Any suggestions on what color I should paint my car? I was thinking of either a gloss white, dark blue, or a dark crimson red, or green

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, I believe he or she was talking about they are working towards the B18C vtech Dohc type r engine
Oh yeah I was, sorry I was kinda behind. And yeah I'm a she, haha.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should go with a dark gray-ish color like the civic on main page
Agreed. That looks really nice, and you don't see those often. At least I don't around here.

White is always good too, although I may or may not be a little biased :D

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Champ white FTW!

i post the same color in every thread where it can be used lol, it's just so sexy and pure :drool:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You haven't seen the champ white coupe with a black trunk that belongs to a member and if I'm correct Feriomoreno has a champ white four door. Sex

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd do it. it'll probably come with very low mileage if it's from japan. most of those companies guarantee them only having about 30K miles on them due to there is a law in japan that once your car hits 50K kilometers you have to either get a new motor or car. so they sell motors and swaps to the us.
I'd do it. my b16 was 2k with everything and install. and that was from a buddy with about 75k miles on it. you're getting more horsepower, less miles, and most likely a guarantee to start from the company.
that's a really good engine

JDeg6

If you go with a b16 i can assure you you'll only get tired of it and wished you went bigger...i know to many people who've gone with the b16 only to soon be disappointed and wish they had gone for the gsr...